MIT Academy of Engineering (MITAOE) is one of the prestigious Autonomous Institute affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. At MITAOE, curriculum development, content delivery and learner assessment are the key fundamentals for the success of academics and the teaching-learning process.
Content delivery focusses on the following points:
- Providing excellent teaching at all levels in a research-oriented environment to develop the students intellectually and individually.
- Producing graduates who are adaptable and alert to the benefits of lifelong learning and those who meet the requirements of employers from all sectors.
- Maintaining a balance of basic and strategic research and promoting learning through the application of knowledge.
- Optimizing the use of resources to improve the working environment and range of services for students and staff.
The teaching-learning process revolves around the following points:
- Achieving comprehensive upgrades with multiple improvements by introducing Project-based Learning.
- Diminishing four-wall classroom concept by planning, critical thinking, reasoning, and creativity.
- Providing real-time, customizable and flexible criteria-based evaluation system illuminating students’ performance.
- Enabling students to connect with domain experts by tying up with distinguished companies.
- Focusing on use of ICT for learning and sustainable improvements.
- Defining high-impact challenges and amplifying impact by encouraging students to initiate startup organizations.
- Strengthening high-impact connections with many organizations by initiating consultancy through club activities.
Prof. S. M. Bhagat,
Dean Dean Academics