Udaan – Drone Ideation Competition
Propose a conceptual application of a Drone in any domain
Design a wireless remote controlled flying drone using Fusion 360 to demonstrate the utility of Unmanned Airborne Vehicles (UAVs) for civilian applications, particularly in those domains which will help to simplify human life.
GENERAL RULES: 1. A Team can have a maximum of 4 participants. Each participant can be a member of only one Team.
2. Every team must register online on the Google form for the competition.
3. A Team ID will be allocated to the team on registration which shall be used for future communication.
4. A team can register at any point of time before the deadline for abstract submission.
5. No responsibility will be held by authority for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. The idea presented by the teams should be original (not protected by means of patent/copyright/technical publication by anyone).
7. Note that at any point of time the latest information will be informed through mail about any changes.
8. The decision of the Organizers or Judges shall be treated as final and binding on all.
9. Participants are expected to design from scratch. All teams found with similar designs will be disqualified.
Download Event details Download Now
Registration form: Register Now