Mr. Ashish S. Srivastava
NAME : Mr. Ashish S. Srivastava
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
- PhD (Reg.) – National Institute of Technology Patna
- M.E. (VLSI & Embedded System),MIT AOE, Pune, India
- PGPTM (Telecom Management), Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, India
- B.E. (E&TC), MIT AOE, Pune, India
- Sr. Diploma (Tabla), Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad, India.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Ashish Srivastava is an Assistant Professor in the School of Electrical Engineering. His research interest lies in the broad domain of antenna design, wireless communication, and telecom management. Ashish worked for the smooth transition of MIT Academy of Engineering from ISO 9001:2008 to 9001:2015 certification. He continues to work for implementing a quality system at the School of Electrical Engineering and MIT Academy of Engineering.
Ashish is pursuing his Ph.D. from the National Institute of Technology Patna. He has completed 5 years Senior Diploma in Indian Classical Instrument Tabla from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad. Ashish is a Rajaya Puraskar awardee Scout and believes in the “Union of Science and Spirituality”.FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Wired & Wireless Communication
CONTACT NO : 020-30253500 (Ext.:1186)
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPERIENCE : Teaching :7 years
- Best Teacher Award – 2020, Department of E&TC Engineering
- Rank 1 in a class of 18 in PGPTM
- Rank 5 in a class of 73 in B.E.
- Rajya Puraskar Scout
L. Member No. 178396
Member No. AM-502577
- Ashish Srivastava, Debashis Adhikari, "CAN-LIN Bridge for Driver Assistance and Passenger Comfort: An Optimized Resource Approach", in IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT) 2017, Bengaluru, India, May 2017.
- Ashish Srivastava, Atul Linganwar, Aastha Lal, Debashis Adhikari, "Wireless Performance Monitoring of Chemical Inventory", in IEEE International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP) 2017, Chennai, India, April 2017.
- A. Srivastava, R. Mahajan, D. Sagar, and P. Shende, "Undani – A System for Enhanced Farming," 2019 IEEE Conference on Information and Communication Technology, Allahabad, India, 2019.
- P. Dwivedi, A. Ranjan, and A. Srivastava, “Simulation of M-ary QAM and M-ary PSK Modulation Techniques Using MATLAB GUI,” 3rd Int. Conf. Commun. Inf. Process. Available on SSRN, 2021, owned by Elsevier.
- R. Kadhane, A. Kumar, K. Bhattad and A. Srivastava, "Surveillance Through Semi-Autonomous Bot," 2021 International Conference on Design Innovations for 3Cs Compute Communicate Control (ICDI3C), 2021, pp. 145-148
- A. Srivastava, Mandar N, D.Adhikari, " Jal Sanchay - A Novel Approach for Water Usage Monitoring," 2019 Springer Conference ICSDP, Pune, India, 2019, Published as a book chapter in Springer’s Advances in Signal and Data Processing, 2019.
- Literary work Guru Charano Mai Aayenge - In the register of copyrights, Copyright office, GoI. – Registration No. L – 92662/2020