Faculty / Staff Affairs
FACULTY / STAFF AFFAIRS
All the matters related to the recruitment, establishment and welfare of faculty members and other staffs comes under the purview of the Dean, FSA. The main objective of Dean, FSA is to improve the quality of faculties and staff.
The major functions of the Office of Faculty & Staff Affairs are as mentioned below:
- Recruitment process of Faculty and staff members.
- Appointments of Visiting Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, Emeritus Professor, Distinguished Professor etc.
- Confirmation, Extension, Re-employment, Transfer and promotion of Faculty and staff.
- Issue of Service certificate,
- Sanction of all types of leaves.
- Faculty and staff welfare scheme.
- Annual Appraisal process.
- Defining the Job description, policies, HR manual etc.
- Selection process of Teacher and Staff of the Year award.
- Handling grievances.
- Maintaining the discipline among faculty and staff.
- Coordinate Training / workshop / Guest lectures for faculty and staff.
Mrs. Usha Verma,
Dean, Faculty & Staff Affairs (FSA)
Sr. Assistant Professor, School of Electrical Engineering