EVENTS FROM MITAOE
For mentoring students, a webinar was organized on 4 July 2020. It was conducted by a clinical psychologist Ms. Puroritree Majumdar.
TEACHER’S DAY & STAFF CELEBRATION
Virtual Teacher’s day celebration was organized by HR department on GoTo Webinar on 8 September 2020. Teacher of the year and staff of the year were the two key awards, awarded in the programme.
HOW TO HANDLE STRESS WEBINAR
With the help of YourDost, a webinar was organized on 16 September 2020 on ‘how to handle stress’ on 16 September 2020 for the faculty and staff. The session was conducted by a senior clinical psychologist, Dr. Nikita Somani.
An Understanding of the Current Context outline were.
- Changes in Work and Personal Life
- Identifying with your Emotions
- Stress and Major Stressors
- Signs and Symptoms
- Activity: Role Play/ Brainstorming
- How it is affecting you (Mentally and physically)
- Effective Stress Management
- Introduction to Self-care and Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Based Activity
All Faculty & Staff had given a good feedback as they were able to solve their queries with interaction & some yoga exercise .
GENDER SENSITIZATION AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT - UNDERSTANDING POSH
A webinar was organized on Gender Sensitization and Sexual Harassment on 11 July 2020, conducted by a clinical psychologist Dr. Gauri Choudhary.
Following topics were covered in the session:
- Why is gender sensitization important
- Gender roles in a progressive society
- Understanding etiquette
- Sexual Harassment in the workplace
- Seeking Justice/ Answers - How I react to being treated in a certain way?