Two Days National Level Workshop
School of Chemical Engineering, MIT Academy of Engineering has organized a Two Days National Level Workshop on "Implementation of NEP Through Internship Embedded Degree Program" 24 and 25 February 2023. The Workshop was sponsored by Savitribai Phule Pune University under the Quality improvement Program Scheme.
The workshop was organized to underline the importance of internship for professional degree students. It was planned to cover the innovative as well as emerging trends in internships. The outcome of the workshop was highlighting the fact that internship is an effective tool for overall development of professionals.
The key speakers of the workshop were as follows:
- Mr. Shyamal Bhattacharya - Ex. Director, ONGC Videsh, Ahmedabad
- Dr. Sunil Bhagwat - Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Dr. Bahubali Shiragapur - Director, School of Computer Science, Engineering And Applications, D.Y. Patil International University
- Dr. Bibekanand Basu - Associate Professor, Shri Guru Gobind Singh Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nanded
- Dr. Parag Gogate - Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Dr. Tushar Tamhane - Delivery Head, Manufacturing Excellence via Digital Transformation, Tridiagonal Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Pune
Around 95 participants from industry as well as academia attended the workshop.
Prof. Sudhir Gandhi was the Convenor of the workshop and Dr. Suyogkumar Taralkar was the Coordinator.
The workshop was organized under the guidance of Dr. Mahesh Goudar - Director, MIT Academy of Engineering, Dr. Shitalkumar Jain - Deputy Director (Corporate Relations) and Dr. Sandeep Shewale - Dean, School of Chemical Engineering