Mr. Jaywant Devare
Mr. Jaywant Devare
NAME : Mr. Jayvant H. Devare
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : B.E., M.E. Software Engineering
- M.E. (Software Engineering), Aditya College of Engineering, Beed, Dr. BAMU Aurangabad, India, 2015.
- Diploma in Advance Computing from C-DAC Sunbeam Institute Pune, 2011.
- B.E. (Computer Engineering), Pad. Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology Pimpri, Pune, 2008.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
- Mr. Jayvant H. Devare is an Assistant Professor in the School of Computer Engineering And Technology, MITAOE. He has completed his masters, Aditya College of Engineering, Beed, Dr. BAMU Aurangabad, India.
- He has completed Diploma in Advanced Computing from C-DAC Sunbeam Institute of Pune with ‘A’ Grade.
- He has taught subjects as per following:
- UG LEVEL
- Operating System Design Lab
- Data Structure and Programming lab
- Microprocessor Interfacing Techniques Lab
- Object Oriented Multi-core Programming Lab
- PG LEVEL
- Real Time Operating Systems
- High Performance Databases
- His contributions include:
- Member of Autonomy committee at Department Level.
- Member of Mandatory disclosure at College Level.
- His areas of interest includes:
- Android App Development.
- Java, .Net Development.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Data Mining
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT NO : 9975621916 Colleges no with Ext: 020-27185857, 27186416.
Experience : Teaching: 6 Year
Participated in the National Conference on “Emerging Optimization Techniques in IT” held in 2010 at Oxford College of Engineering, sponsored by VTU.
Presented a paper on “BROADBAND OVER POWERLINE” in inter branch paper presentation contest held at Bijapur.
- Life Time Membership of ISTE (LMISTE).
- Presented Paper on topic “Multicamera Vision with Quality Measure” in I2CT-2014 “IEEE’S INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE FOR CONVERGENCE OF TECHNOLOGY”, PUNE