Mr. Aniket K. Kemalkar
NAME : Mr. Aniket K. Kemalkar
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor and Class Co-ordinator(SY - B)
M. E. (Electronics – Digital System), Sinhgad Academy of Engineering, Kondhwa, Pune, India, 2013.
B. E. (Electronics and Telecommunication), St. Vincent Pallotti College of Engineering, Nagpur, India, 2010.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Mr. Aniket K. Kemalkar is an Assistant Professor in the School of Electrical Engineering. His inter- disciplinary research interests cover Image Processing, Image quality measure, Cognitive Radio, Digital, Speech Processing, Speech Enhancement.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Image Processing, Cognitive Radio
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO : 020-30253500 (1160)
EXPERIENCE : Teaching - : 7 ½ years
Felicitated by the management for ‘Outstanding Achievement’ in academics and research in the year 2016 during Nakshtra 2016.
Patent first Examination Report generated on 24th September 2018. Response to Patent first
Examination Report submitted on 15th February 2019.
Patent published on 31st July 2015 in Indian Patent Publication.
Title of Innovation – Method for Blur Detection and Correction for Images.
Aniket K. Kemalkar, Vinayak K. Bairagi “A No-Reference Image Quality Assessment “IEEE International Conference on Emerging Trends in Computing, Communication & Nanotechnology (IEEE ICECCN -2013),Infant Jesus college of Engineering, Tuticorin, TamilNadu, India, ISBN – 978-1-4673-5073-2, Page No. 462-465, 26thMarch 2013.
Aniket K. Kemalkar, V. K. Bairagi, R. A. jain, N. G. Shahare, S. H. Barishkar ” No Reference Image Blur Metric” IEEE international Conference on Advanced Research Engineering and Technology (IEEE ICART-2013), K. L. University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India ,Page No. 215-218, 8thFebruary 2013.
Aniket K. Kemalkar, Vinayak K. Bairagi “Engine Fault Diagnosis Using Sound Analysis “ IEEE International Conference on Automatic Control and Dynamic Optimization Techniques (IEEE ICADOT 2016), International Institute of Information Technology, Pune, Maharashtra, India, ISBN : 978-1-5090-2081-2, Page No. 943 - 946, September 2016.
- Shrinand Kulkarni , Niteen Mahadik , Mahesh Kumar , Aniket K. Kemalkar “Engine Fault Dignosis through Sound Analysis'', National Conference on Advanced Computer Networking (NCACN'15), SKN Sinhgad Institute of Technology and Science, Lonavala, Pune, 18th February 2015.
- Vidya Kadam , Shivangi Sonawane , SweetyTapkir, Aniket K. Kemalkar “Speech Enhancement by Spectral Subtraction”, National Conference on Advanced Computer Networking (NCACN'15), SKN Sinhgad Institute of Technology and Science, Lonavala, Pune, 18th February 2015.
- Garima Agarwal , Rohini Choudhary , Swagata Khargharia , Aniket K. Kemalkar “Audio Watermarking using Spread Spectrum Technique “, National Conference on Advanced Computer Networking (NCACN'15), SKN Sinhgad Institute of Technology and Science, Lonavala, Pune, 17th February 2015.
- Aniket K. Kemalkar, Vinayak K. Bairagi“ No Refence Image Blur Metric and Robust Deblurring “ National conference e-PGCON 2013, University of Pune and MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi, Pune, 5th April 2013.
- Aniket K. Kemalkar, Vinayak K. Bairagi “ No Refence Image Blur Metric “ National conference on Innovations in Engineering and Management ,Indira College of Engineering and Management ICEM, Parandwadi, Pune, 31st Feb 2013.
- Aniket K. Kemalkar “ Human Vision system based Image Quality Measure” National conference on Nanotechnology, Communication and Pattern Recognition (NCONCPR- 2012), Sinhgad Academy of Engineering, Kondhwa, Pune, 16th March 2012.
- Aniket K. Kemalkar “ Image Quality Assessment ” National conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics and Telecommunication (ETETC- 2011), MIT college of Engineering, Pune, 15th December 2011.