Mr. Nikhil B. Sardar
NAME : Mr. Nikhil B. Sardar
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
- M-Tech. (Electrical Power System Engineering ), National Institute of Technology, Warangal, Telangana, India, 2017
- B-Tech. (Electrical Engineering), Walchand college of engineering, sangli, Maharashtra, India, 2013
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Nikhil B. Sardar holds master degree in Electrical Power System engineering and he is currently working as Assistant Professor in the school of Electrical Engineering. His research interests include Power System and Electrical Distribution system studies, Electrical Hybrid Vehicles and Artificial Intelligence. He is having one year of an industrial experience in core Electrical Company.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH: Electrical Vehicles, Power System, Electrical Distribution Studies.
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT NO : 020-30253600 Ext: 1088
EXPERIENCE : Teaching: 3 Year and 10 Months, Industry: 1
Qualified GATE-2015 & GATE-2018.
- Nikhil B. Sardar and D. Govind, “solar Hybrid Multipurpose Vehicle” National Conference on Recent Innovation in Science, Engineering and Technology (NCRISET-2K18),Nagpur, India, 22 March, 2018
- Mohan P. Thakre, Yogesh V. Mahadik, Nikhil Sardar “Architecture of a HV Power Battery Protection Devices for Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV)”, in International Journal on IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Accepted). DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/1084/1/012076
- Apurva Borghare, Arati Bhosale, Shital Kardile and Nikhil Sardar “Smart Energy Monitoring using ARM Cortex ", in SAMRIDDHI – A Journal of Physical Sciences, Engineering & Technology Vol. 12, Special Issue 2, 2020, ISSN : 2454 – 5767. RNI No. : UPENG04179
- Mayur M. Pawar, Shubham V. Ranbhare, Shree G. Mane and Nikhil B. Sardar "Emergency Robot", 2020, In Proceedings of Cybernetics, Cognition and Machine Learning Applications (ICCCMLA 2020) ( Published) ISBN 978-981-336-691-6 DOI: 10.1007/978-981-33-6691-6
- Renuka D. Modak, Vikramsinh A. Doke, Sayali U. Kawarkar and Nikhil B Sardar "Wireless Battery Monitoring System for Electric Vehicle" 2020, In Proceedings of Cybernetics, Cognition and Machine Learning Applications (ICCCMLA 2020) ( Published) ISBN 978-981-336-691-6 DOI: 10.1007/978-981-33-6691-6