Mrs. Shilpa K. Rudrawar
NAME : Mrs. Shilpa K. Rudrawar
DESIGNATION : Asst. Professor
M. E. (VLSI and Embedded design), MIT-AOE, University of Pune, India, 2012.
B. E. (Electronics and Telecommunication)JDIET, Amaravati University, India 2004.
Diploma in Electronics and communication GRWPY, Dhamangon road, yavatmal, Maharashtra India(2001)
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Mrs.Shilpa K Rudrawar is an Assistant Professor in the School of Electrical Engineering. His thrust research interests cover Mechatronics, VLSI Design and applications in automotive domain.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : VLSI Design
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT - 020 30253506 Ext: 1181
EXPERIENCE : Teaching :15
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Received Best Teacher Award (Department level) for A.Y.2017-18
- ISA: International Society of Automation Membership Number 33695475
- ISTE : Indian Society for Technical Education Life Member LM 1119422.
- IEEE : Institution of Electrical & Electronics Engineers Annual Member 921698963.
Mrs.Shilpa K. Rudrawar, Prof. .Manish M. Patil,“Design and implementation of FPGA based High Performance Instruction List (IL) Processor”,ISSN: 2278-2834,IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering,Volume 1, Issue 4 PP 38-45 ,May-June 2012.
Mrs.Shilpa K. Rudrawar, Prof. .Manish M. Patil,“Design of Instruction list (IL) processor for process control”,ISSN- 2277-1956,International Journal of Electronics and Computer Science Engineering,V1N3,PP 1734-1742,(June-July 2012).
Mrs. Shilpa K. Rudrawar , Dr. Dipti Sakhare, “High Performance Instruction List Processor on FPGA Platform” , Conference: 2019 3rd International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication (ICCMC)
• Pallavi S. Ghorpade, Shilpa K. Rudrawar, "Review on Evacuation Systems for Indoor Fire Situation", ICCNCT 2019: Second International Conference on Computer Networks and Communication Technologies Pages 28-37.