Mrs. Savita R. Pawar
NAME :Mrs. Savita R. Pawar
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
- Ph.D. (E&TC) Registered – MIT WPU
- M. E. (Electronics), Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar, 2011.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Mrs. Savita Pawar is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. Her inter- disciplinary research interests cover Embedded System and Image processing. The focus is on industry oriented applications and real time system implementation.
She actively organizes various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for students. She worked as a Chief Editor for college magazine “AjaanVriksha” during 2014 to 2018. Also worked as Editor for college Newsletter “Impression” from 2013 to 2017. She is handling “Technical activities” of students at institute level from 2018. She is also faculty mentor for “MITAOEAero club” established in 2018.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH: Embedded system, Image Processing
EMAIL ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Teaching: 20 years
- Received 1 Lakh Grant from AICTE under SPICES for AUTOSPORTS CLUB
- Received Best teacher award (Department level) for A.Y.2019-20 on 8/9/2020
- MITAero club participated in SAE Aerodesign Challenge 2020 for RC planes design. Regular team achieved 6th Rank at National level in Aero model design competition.
- MITAOE’s college magazine AjaanVriksha'18, themed "Rising from the Ashes " won first prize at University level in the competition organised by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- MITAero club participated in SAE Aerodesign Challenge 2019 for RC planes design. Team achieved 17th Rank at National level in Micro Model design and Regular Model design competition.
- MITAOE’s college magazine ‘AjaanVriksha’17’ themed “Broken Castle” won first prize at University level in the competition organised by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- MITAOE’s college magazine ‘AjaanVriksha’17’ themed “Broken Castle” received 1st prize in a state level “Sahitya Sammelan” which is a literary conference, took place for the 16th time by the name “Pratibhasangam” at the Balgandharva Rangmach, Pune from 19th to 21st of January.
- Received appreciation from college in Nakshtra 2017 & on Teachers day for College magazine work.
- Received 7th appreciation rank in 4th Mitsubishi Electric Cup 2019, National level Automation Competition for project titled Smart Sorting & Packaging System.
- MITAOE’s college magazine ‘AjaanVriksha’15’ edition received 2nd prize from Savitribai Phule Pune University. The issue was dedicated to Hon’ble Dr. Vishwanath Karad, founder of MAEER, on the occasion of his 75th birth year.
- National level Mitsubishi Project competition participation at COE Pune.
- National level eYantra Idea & Robotics competition at IIT Bombay participation every year.
- Received Best teacher award (Department level) for A.Y.2013-14 on 5/9/2014
- National level e-Yantra Lab setup project Competition (2014) Organized by IIT Bombay in this Project idea “The Cleaning Spider won Fourth Prize. Students received 14,000/- Rs. Prize amount.
- SAEINDIA (Annual Membership for the year 2018-19 and 2019-20)
- Life Member :ISTE
- Mrs.S.R.Pawar, Dr.S.P.Patil, Speech Coding with LPC, Goa Collage of Engg., pp. 218-221, April 2010.
- Mrs.P.P.Ashtekar, Mrs.S.R.Pawar, Dynamic Power Management in Embedded System, Hooghly Engineering & Technology College, Hooghly West Bengal, 01, pp 20 – 26, July 2009.
- Vaishali Gadekar, Savita Pawar, Sensor parameter analysis for forward collision detection system, International Journal of Advance Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering, ISSN: 2278-909X, Volume – 3, Issue – 9, Pp: 1039-1043, Sept.2014.
- Vaishali Gadekar, Savita Pawar, Review on Sensor parameter analysis for forward collision detection system, International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science, Impact Factor: 3.843, ISSN: 2091-2730, Volume-2, Issue-6, Pp 45-49, Oct.-Nov.2014
- Aparna Pethkar, Savita Pawar, ZigBee Based Environment monitoring and Controlling the Gas Plant Using ARM, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering, ISSN: 2278 – 909X, Volume 3, Issue 12, pp 1818-1824, December 2014.
- Aparna Pethkar, Savita Pawar, Industrial Environment Monitoring and Device Control Using ARM, International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Research ISSN 2348-6988, Vol. 3, Issue 1, pp: 21-29, January - March 2015.
- Mayuresh Parkhi, Savita Pawar, Mr.S.A.Pangaokar, Hardware Software Co-design for Multipurpose System on Chip Applications-A Review, 6th National conference on multidisciplinary research in science & Engineering, MIT AOE Alandi, Pune ISBN: 978-93-84648-83-1, pp-279-285, June 2015.
- Chinmay Deshpande, Savita Pawar, RF CMOS LNA Using Feed-forward Noise and Distortion Cancellation Topology, International Journal of Innovation and Scientific Research ISSN: 2351-8014, volume 18, issue 2, Number 2, pp-391-396, October, 2015
- Chinmay Deshpande, Savita Pawar, A Highly Linear Low Noise CMOS LNA for Wireless Communication Applications, 38th IRF International Conference, 27th September 2015, Pune, India, ISBN: 978-93-85832-03-1, pp 53-56, Sept. 2015
- Chinmay Deshpande, Savita Pawar, A Highly Linear Low Noise CMOS LNA For Wireless Communication Applications, International Journal of Industrial Electronics and Electrical Engineering, ISSN: 2347-6982, Volume-3, Issue-11, pp 11-14, Nov.-2015.
- Suryawanshi Swapnali, Savita Pawar, Real time Traffic Monitoring System Based on ARM, 49th International conference on Recent Innovations in Engineering, Science & Technology, Pune, India, ISBN: 978-93-85973-46-8, IDLN-21022016-4142, pp 16-19, Feb. 2016,
- Suryawanshi Swapnali, Savita Pawar, Real time video monitoring system based on ARM, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering, volume 4, issue 10, Pp 2527-2530, October 2015
- Archana Mali, Savita Pawar, Detection & Classification Of Brain Tumour, International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, ISSN (online): 2321-0613, Vol. 3, Issue -11, pp- 337-339, Feb. 2016
- Archana Mali, Savita Pawar, Detection & Classification Of Brain Tumour, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, ISSN (online):2320-9801, ISSN (Print):2320-9798, Vol.4, Issue 1, pp 407-411, 30/1/2016.
- Saily Bhanse, Savita Pawar, Li + Wi Fi: The Future of Internet of Things, the International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems, IEEE Xplore Part Number:CFP18AWO-ART; ISBN:978-1-5386-4765-3, pp 538- 543, 2018.
- Trupti Sutar, Savita Pawar, Smart Glasses: Digital Assistance In Industry, International Conference on Signal and Data Processing 2019, Springer, 15-16 November 2019