Mr. Ashwin S. Chandore
NAME :Mr. Ashwin S. Chandore
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : M.E(CAD/CAM)
- M.E. in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM),
- B. E. in Mechanical Engineering,
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Mr. Ashwin S. Chandore is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering. His research interests cover Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing, Prototyping.
Completed Training of Autodesk Fusion 360 software for SY Students under Mechanical Prototyping Course (Rapid Prototyping) From 15th June to 30th October 2020
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH :
CAD/CAM (Design), Prototype and Advance Manufacturing
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT 020-30253500 Ext:
EXPERIENCE : Teaching, Industry and Research: 9 Year
- National Merit Scholarship during Higher Secondary Education-1986-88
- Best research paper Awarded for ‘Sustainability Impact Assessment of Developmental Programs undertaken by Mining Industries as part of the corporate social responsibility for Value Creation’.
- Certificate of Merit for completing course on Proposal Writing and Research Writing.
- Certificate of Achievement - Google for Education.
- “Study of problem of lower back pain of two wheeler riders - A Critical Review” present and published paper in International Journal of Pure and Applied Research in Engineering and Technology (IJPRET), 2013; Volume 1(8): 94-100.
- “Design of two wheeler seat - a review” present and published paper in International Journal of Pure and Applied Research in Engineering and Technology (IJPRET), 2014; Volume 2 (9): 450-458.
National Conferences: 3
- Fundamentals of power and direct acting type positive displacement reciprocating pump” published in 2nd National Conference on Innovative in Mechanical Engineering-2016, ISBN:978-93-86171-15-3.
- Drop size classification for agriculture” published in 2nd National Conference on Innovative in Mechanical Engineering-2016, ISBN: 978-93-86171-15-3.
- A review paper on catalytic converter for emission control of automobile” published in National conference on Mechanical Engineering, Material Science and Mechatronics, March 19, 2016 VIIT, Pune