Mr.Bhaskar Deorao Wabhitkar
Name : Mr. Bhaskar Deorao Wabhitkar
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: B.E., M.Tech.
- M. Tech (Geotechnical Engineering), SVNIT, Surat, Gujarat, India, 2013
- B.E. Civil , Yashwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, RTMNU,Nagpur University, India, 2010
Overview of Profile:
He is an Asst. Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering. His inter disciplinary work interest cover Technical Education & he has a work experience of 3yr in teaching with ITM COE Nagpur and TAE Pune as well as 1.5yr in Industry ( power projects ) With Gammon India Ltd.
He was appointed as the Evaluator for Tal. Haveli & Tal. Purander, Dist Pune Under the Jalyukt Shivar Abhiyan run by the Government of Maharashtra during year 2015-16 for the Dept. of Agriculture, Dept of Forest, Ground Water Survey & Development Agency, Irrigation Dept. & Water Resources Dept. His work encompassed several aspect of project undertaken.
Fore Front Area of Research: Soil reinforcing by Geo-textile, Geo-environmental Studies, Solid waste management
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 020- Ext:
Experience (in years): Teaching : 1.5 years, Industry : 8 Years ,
Teacher of The Civil Dept. During A.Y.2017-18
- Mr. Bhaskar D. Wabhitkar & Dr. S. Kumar (2015) " Study on embedded square footing resting on Geotextile Reinforced Sand " INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING ( ISSN 0976 – 4399 ) Volume 5, No 3, pp 243-251
- Mr. Bhaskar D. Wabhitkar & Vaidya (2014) "Study of Management and Waste Control of Construction Material Using 4R Technique for Clean Environment & Smart Construction of Civil Engineering Project " INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESERCH IN ENGINEERING SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGIE's ( ISSN 2395-6453) Volume 5, No 3, pp 06-12
- Mr. Bhaskar D. Wabhitkar & Dr. S. Kumar (2013)" Bearing Capacity Improvement of a Surface Square footing on clay and sand reinforced with Geotextile" ( IGS Surat Chapter 2013)
- Mr. Bhaskar D. Wabhitkar & H. Shahare (2010) "Utilization of risk husk ash with the partial replacement of cement in concrete" (Spandan at YCCE, Nagpur)
- Published the Student Paper on “Shear Strength Improvement of Black Cotton Soil Reinforced with Waste Plastic Bottle Strips” Nilesh Shirpurkar, Dhanraj Saste, Vaibhav Varpe, Bhaskar Wabhitkar,Springer Journal, Smart Technologies for Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development, Vol 1, Pages 261-272, ISBN 978-981-16-6874-6 (Best paper Award)
- Published the Student Paper on “Improvement in Liquid and Plastic Limit for Black Cotton Soil by Addition of RBI Grade 81” Prashant Khedkar, Shraddha Shinde, Sakshi Wayal, Bhaskar Wabhitkar, Springer Journal, Smart Technologies for Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development, Vol 1, Pages 293-298, ISBN 978-981-16-6874-6