Mr. Pramod P. Dastoorkar
NAME : Mr. Pramod P. Dastoorkar
Head Corporate Relations (Campus Placement & Training)
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
- BE Mech. [1st class]-1997, M E (Design) Dec-2017 (1st Class) From MGM college of Engg. Nanded Babasaheb Marathwada University Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
- 2. Ph.D. (Pursuing), M.Tech (Production), B.E. (Mechanical) - Java certification – OCJP Organized Certification Training programme in JAVA 2 Batches, 2011 2012- JSPM ICOER Wagholi PUNE 2 BATCHES 2013- Zeal COER Siemens PLM Certification Training
- Asst Prof-Mech (Head Training & Placement) at K J Group of Institutes -K J College Of Engg & Research- PUNE
- Lecturer Mechanical(Head Training & Placement) at JSPM Imperial COE-Wagholi-PUNE
- Software / System Engineer at Bhabha Atomic Research Center Mumbai “Management Consultant” R.T. Components Dadar Mumbai [Tata Memorial Hospital for Materials Management for Purchase dept.]
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Industrial experience of 7 years
Teaching experience of 13 years
Vice Chairman – Federation of TPO Pune (2013-19)
Founder Co-ordinator – Zensar RPG foundation CRS ESD Training& Placement Programme.
Worked as Chief coordinator for PSL Foundation girls Scholarship Programme and more than 20 girls has received PSL scholarship ( Rs 40,000/- Each Yr- 1.6 lakhs till BE)
Conducted Mega Pool / Off Campus for IBM, INFOSYS, TECH Mahindra, TCS, L&T InfoTech, 13000 students have got job opportunities & more than 2000 students got offers in Pool campus
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH :
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT NO : 020-30253500 Ext. 1093
EXPERIENCE : 20 years of Work Experience - Teaching: 13 years, Industry: 7 Years.
- Interviewed By Saam TV on Employability Skills in Aug 2017.
- Vice Chairman Federation of Training & placement office –PUNE (2013-19)
- Awarded by Persistent for TECH Start-II
- Awarded by Tech Mahindra for Support in Pool campus drives.
- AMCAT Institutional Award on Best Employability score
- Interviewed by MAX Maharashtra Channel
- Head Corporate Relations: MIT Groups of Institutes MIT Academy of Engineering PUNE
- Head Training & Placement KJEI:
1] Trinity College of Engg
2] K J College Of Engg
3] Trinity Academy of Engg
Workshops and Training Conducted
- Chief Co-coordinator PSL Tech Start -2011 - 380 students trained software testing Free by PSL for 200 hrs 188 students completed ISTQB certification and 122 completed CSI Testing certification free by PSL and 22 absorbed by PSL from tech start Batch.
- ZENSAR – EMPLOYABILITY SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM - More than 400 students has been recruited in ZENSAR under my guidance from 2011 till date. Founder & chief coordinator: Zensar ESD program (Employability Skill development programme)
- Organized L&T Infotech students HR Meet 2015 and HR TPO Meet in 2015.
Patent Name- Composition for Brick
Patent Application No- 201921010282, Dated-16/3/2019,
Publication Date- 30/8/2019
FERF date 27/03/2021
Patent Name- A Non-Destructive Method for Determining the Compressive Strength
of a Bagasse Ash Brick.
Filling Date -17/09/2020
Publication date – 25/3/2022.
- Bagasse Ash for Manufacturing Construction Products 8 th International Conference on Material Processing and Characterization, March -2018 MATPR5987
- Compression Strength Testing of Brick by FFT 2 nd ICEMEM December-2019