Dr.Ganesh V. Shete
NAME : Dr.Ganesh V. Shete
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : Ph.D.(2022) M.Tech (Thermal sciences), B.E. (Mechanical)
Completed Ph.D. from IIT Bombay, Mumbai.
M.Tech. in Thermal Sciences from NIT Calicut with 7.4 C.G.P.I. in 2015.
BE in Mechanical Engineering from Pune University with 63.28% in 2012.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Specialization in crystallization and vitrification of magnesium silicates, surface features characterization Good skills in Experimental techniques, aerodynamic levitation, high-speed imaging, and optical thermometry. Handled project of DST under Swarnajayanti fellowship.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : crystallization and vitrification of magnesium silicates, heat transfer
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO : 020-30253500 Ext. 1093
EXPERIENCE : Experience (in years) Teaching: 1 year and 5 months
Secured a first and third position in the topper list of college in the second and third year of an undergraduate course in Mechanical engineering
WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING CONDUCTED:
- Participated in National Supercomputing Mission’s online KLA workshop on AI and HPC in semiconductor manufacturing organized at IIT Madras from 27th September to 1st October2021
- Participated and presented a technical paper on hybrid vehicles in TECHUNIQUE2010(National Level Technical Event)
- Participated in workshop on ‘Recent trends in ISO & SIX SIGMA’organized by PDVVPCOE Ahmednagar in the year 2010
- Shete, G.,Karagadde, S. & Srivastava, A. Morphological transition of silicate crystals solidified from highly undercooledaerodynamically levitated melt droplets.SN Applied Sciences3,219 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-021-04228-w
- Shete, G.,Mishra, S., Karagadde, S.& Srivastava, A. On the phenomena of partial crystallization of highly undercooledmagnesium silicate molten droplets.Scientific Reports 11,13666 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-93135-6
- Attended the ICSSP-2018