Dr. Prafulla R Hatte
NAME : Dr. Prafulla Hatte
DESIGNATION : Professor and Dean R&D - School of Mechanical Engineering
QUALIFICATION : M.Tech., M.M.S., M.I.E., C.E., Ph.D.
BE- Mechanical Engg (1993)
ME- Heat Power (2006)
PhD- Mechanical Engg. (Completed, 2021)
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Dr. Prafulla Hatte is a Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering. He is completed Ph. D from Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune. He is awarded as International Teacher and Trainer by Cambridge University. He has been working as a Trainer since last 17 years in various fields like Teaching-Learning, Soft Skills, Personality Development, Entrepreneurship Development etc. He has also worked as Wipro Mission 10X Master Trainer.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Internal Combustion Engine, Product Development
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO : 020-30253500 Ext. 1261
EXPERIENCE : Experience (in years) Teaching: 20 Years, Industry Research: 7.5 Years
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Awarded Silver certification for highest Potential Real Ventures by Global Jury at Wadhwani Foundation. (June 2022)
- Awarded Bronze certification for highest Potential Real Ventures by Global Jury at Wadhwani Foundation. (June 2021)
- “Outstanding Achievement in Research & Consultancy Award” by MIT Academy of Engineering, Pune (September 2019)
- Outstanding Achievement in Academics Award” by MIT Academy of Engineering, Pune. (September 2018)
- Research project was selected in the list of India’s top 15 projects in “Open Inspiration Competition” hosted by Schaeffler India. (February 2018)
- International Certification of Engineering Educator with distinction by IUCEE, USA. (August 2017)
- Selected & worked as a Master Trainer with Wipro Technologies, Bengaluru, for Mission 10X program. (August 2009 to October 2012)
- “International Teacher and Trainer” awarded by Cambridge University. (August 2009)
- Awarded as Best Teacher in Academics by Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Pune. (February 2008)
PEER REVIEWED JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS:
- Prafulla Hatte and Y J Bhalerao, Mathematical Modeling of Variable Compression Ratio Engine Operating on Gasoline Ethanol Blend. International Journal of Computer Applications. Volume 3, March 2012, ISBN: 978-93-80866-61-4
- Prafulla Hatte, Vibration Analysis of Circular Plate Having Radial Crack by Experimental and FEM analysis, January 2015, International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science 3(1), Volume 3, Issue 1, January-February, 2015, ISSN 2091-2730
- P. D. Badgujar, S. U. Gunjal, P. R. Hatte, Raghuveer S. Chopade, Varsha C. Bangar Welding Rotator with Proximity Sensor, International Journal of Science, Technology & Management, Volume No.04, Issue No. 03, March 2015 ISSN: 2394-1537
- Dr. Santosh Taji, Nilesh Totala, Prafulla Hatte, Comparative Study of Temperature Distribution Along Difference Types of Fins Mounted on Horizontal Surface. International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering, Vol 4 (01) Sept 2015, 498-506
- Deep N. Surve, Prafulla R. Hatte, Analysis of CPU cooling using liquid with different type of heat sinks, International Engineering Research Journal (IERJ) Special Issue, Page 1255-1259, June 2016, ISSN 2395-1621
- Shrinivas C. Deshmukh, Prashant W. Deshmukh, Prafulla R. Hatte, Heat Transfer Enhancement and Flow Physics Behavior of Fluid in Circular Tube with Insert, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue-3, September 2019
- Prafulla Hatte, Yogesh Bhalerao, Influence of Ethanol-Gasoline Fuel Fractions on Variable Compression Ratio Engine, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-3, September 2019, pp 2929-2936, DOI: 10.35940/ijrte.C4792.098319
- Soham Kemse, Ashutosh Shelke, Chetan Patil, Dnyaneshwar Landge, Prafulla Hatte, Design and Development of Axial Feed Using Recirculating Ball Screw for 6-Axis CNC Gear Hobbing Machine, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-ISSN: 2395-0056 Volume: 07 Issue: 03, March 2020, pp 48-58
- Prafulla Hatte, Yogesh Bhalerao, Prediction of ethanol-gasoline blend fueled spark ignition engine performance using dimensional analysis, Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, utilization and Environmental Effects (Taylor & Francis), July 2021, DOI:10.1080/15567036.2021.1955044
CONFERENCE PAPER PRESENTATIONS:
- Prafulla Hatte, Intelligent Parametric Programming for Reducing Rejection on Transfer Line, National Conference on World Class Manufacturing, March 2004.
- Prafulla Hatte, Application of Parametric Programming in CNC Machining Centre as an Artificial Intelligence, 26th National Convention of Mechanical Engineers and National Seminar on Recent Advance in CAD/CAM for Industrial Applications, Sept 2010
- Prafulla Hatte & Dr Y J Bhalerao, Experimental Investigation of performance of Single Cylinder VCR Engine Using Ethanol Gasoline Blend, International Conference on Sunrise Technologies, January 2011.
- Prafulla Hatte, P S Shirsath, S U Gunjal, S D Nandre, Sayali Kasav, Ethanol Gasoline Blend in SI Engine, International Conference on Computational Intelligence Applications, Feb 2015
- Prafulla Hatte, Dr. Yogesh Bhalerao, Enhancing the Employability of Engineering Graduates by Developing and Empowering the Faculties, International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education, 2017.
- Prafulla Hatte, Dr. Yogesh Bhalerao, Exhaust gases emission and performance analysis of variable compression ratio engine operating on ethanol gasoline fuel fractions, International Conference on Innovative & Advanced Engineering Research (ICIAER-2019)
- Prafulla Hatte, Dr. Yogesh Bhalerao, Application of Computational Tools for Performance Prediction of Gasoline Engine Fuelled with Ethanol Gasoline Fuel Fractions, Conference: 2019 IEEE Explore: 5th International Conference on Computing, Communication, Control and Automation (ICCUBEA), September 2019, DOI: 10.1109/ICCUBEA47591.2019.9128896
- Trainer & Coordinator: JCB India Ltd, Pune (2019-2021)
- Master Trainer: Wipro Technologies, Bengaluru (2009-2012)
- Chartered Engineer: MAN Trucks, Pithampur (2007-2009)
- Chartered Engineer: Force Motors, Pune (2007-2009)
- Consultant (CNC Machine Modifications): Mahindra & Mahindra, Nagpur (2002)
- Consultant (CNC Programs & Modifications): Kinetic Engineering, Ahmednagar (2002)
- Consultant (CNC Programs & Modifications): BHEL, Bhopal (2001)
- Consultant (CNC Programs & Modifications): L&T, Pune (2001)
- IC Engine Exhaust Powered Ejector Refrigeration System for Automobile Air Conditioning. (2674/MUM/2015). Published: 20/01/2017.
- Fuel Blender for use in gasoline engine for blending ethanol and gasoline fuel. (201721008392) Published 07.04.2017-Under examination
- Mechanism for removing Leaves and thorns from rose flower stem. (201921005801) Published 13/09/2018- Applied for examination
- Briquetting of agricultural residues to substitute the conventional fuels. (201921005805) Filed: 14/02/2019.
- Mechanism for Auto Changing the Compression Ratio of Engine During Engine Operation. (202021050487) Filed: 19/11/2020.
- Tool for Touchless Operations. (202021057485). Published: 31/12/2020.
- Puran Making Machine. (202021020202). Published 02/04/2021.
- System for Filtration and Heat Recovery from Exhaust Gases of Generator Diesel Engine using Vapour Adsorption Cooling Technique. (202021041403). Published: 09/04/2021.
BRIEF ABOUT TRAINING PROGRAMS CONDUCTED:
- Conducted workshops and training sessions for students of various Institutes like, RYK College, SMRK Women's College, SIP Nashik, RIT Polytechnic Pune, etc on various Topics like Personality Development, Selection Processes, Communication Skills, Team Work and Motivation etc.
- Faculty Development Workshops conducted under Mission 10X, as a Master Trainer of Wipro Technologies.
- Workshops conducted for faculties of Engineering Institutes and Polytechnics on various topics like Teaching Tools and Techniques, High Impact Teaching Skills, Creating First Impression, Efficate Teaching, Blended Learning, Active Learning etc.
- Workshops conducted for Supporting Staff on Motivation, Time Management, Team Work etc.
- PVG College of Engineering & Technology: “Affective Domain & Importance in Learning” on 25th June 2021.
- PVG College of Engineering & Technology: “Blended Learning” on 21st June 2021.
- Sandip University: “Placement Readiness Before the Placement Drives” on 5th June 2021.
- KBT College of Engineering, Nashik: “Innovative Methods of Teaching: Needs & Challenges” on 10th May 2021.
- Aalto University, Finland: “Effectuating the Problem Journey” Hosted by “Universities of Future” for the participants in Poland, Finland, Portugal, Bangladesh, Russia, UK & China on 3rd November 2020.
- JCB India Ltd., Pune: “Industry 4.0: Unseen Challenges” on 18th February 2020.
- The Gravity Academy, Ahmednagar: “Career Opportunities & Industrial Requirements” on 7th October 2017.
- KES RIT Polytechnic: “Effective Time Management in Teaching Learning Process” 27th August 2016.
- Sandip Polytechnic, Nashik: “Organisational Policies & Ethics” on 12th & 13th November 2013.
- Khadi Village Industries Commission: “Motivation” on 23rd September 2013.
- Sandip Institute of Polytechnic, Nashik: “Creative & Innovative Thinking” on 27th July 2013.
- Shatabdi Institute of Engineering & Research, Nashik: “Personality Development-Fundamentals & Needs” on 8th February 2013.
- Govt Polytechnic Nashik: “Communication Skills” on 1st February 2013.
- Sandip Polytechnic, Nashik: “Career Opportunities after Engineering” on 23rd January 2013.
- Sandip Institute of Engineering & Management, Nashik: “Roadmap of Engineering” on 10th September 2011.
- Sandip Institute of Technology & Research Center, Nashik: “Tao of Teaching” on 31st July 2010.
- D Y Patil College of Engineering, Akurdi, Pune: “Assignment on Activity Based Learning” on 24th December 2009.
- Khadi Village Industries Commission: Total 43 sessions were conducted under Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program at KVIC Nashik. From October 2009 to February 2015.
- Pimpri Chinchwad Polytechnic, Pune: “Waste Elimination”, on 26th October 2007
- Pimpri Chinchwad Polytechnic: “Communication Skills for Effective Implementation of Total Quality Management” on 20th March 2003.
- Chartered Engineer (IEI, India) ((M-132958-2/015776)
- Member: Institution of Engineering, India (M-132958-2)
- Member: Indian Society for Technical Education (LM 60499)
- Member: International Association of Engineers (122197)
- Lead Auditor: Certified by Quality Management International, London (QMI/LAC(Q)/3444)