Mr. Mohanish Shah
Name: Mr. Mohanish Shah
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: MTech Design Engineering
I have completed my Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering from PVG College of Engineering & Technology (Pune), in 2012 with first class with Distinction, Master of Technology in Design Engineering from Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (VIT), Pune in 2015 in first class with distinction. I have total of 2 years of industrial experience and 4 years of teaching experience. My research areas include product design & development, Automobile ergonomics and Nanomaterial. I have published 6 papers in various national/international journals and conferences, conducted 4 technical workshop for Catia, AutoCAD, Robotics and Automobile basics. I have completed 2 research project under DRDO and RGSTC, and organized many workshop/seminars. Also, attended many conferences/workshop/seminar in various colleges. Worked as in-charge of different activities like Industry Academia Cell at institute level, project coordinator at department level, subject In-charge for Engineering Drawing, Rapid prototyping, Automobile Engineering and CAD Design in Mechanical Engineering Department.Fore Front Area of Research: : Product design and Development, Nano-materials
Email id: email@example.com
Experience :Teaching: 5 Years, Industry: 2 Years
- First Rank Holder for M.Tech Design Engineering at VIT Pune (Pune University).
- Awarded Promising Faculty based on feedback, research and Administration duties done successfully at VIT Pune.
- Awarded Young research Associate from VIT, Pune
- Developed Certification courses for Industries like:
- SKF India
- Volkswagen India
- JCB India
- Daikin India
- Paper published in International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) on “ Detection of fault in rolling element bearing using condition monitoring by experimental approach” Vol. 3 Issue 8, August – 2014, ISSN: 2278-0181.
- Paper published in Indian Journal of Science & Technology (SCOPUS Index) IJST on “Product Design for Punctured Assistant Apparatus” , Vol 9(34), DOI:=10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i34/100880, September 2016
- Paper published in International conference of Design, Analysis, Manufacturing and Simulation ICDAMS-2016 at Chennai on “Improved Design of Punctured Assistant Device”.
- Paper published on “Robot absorbing oil Spills over water surface with Nano-particles” at International conference for Industrial Engineering at NIT Surat, 2017 , ISBN: 978-93-86238-39-9
- Paper published in IEEE conference for project “Autonomous Robotic Vehicle for Oil Spills Cleaning with Nano Particles” at Nagoya Japan , July 4-8 2018, ISBN: 978-5386-4841-4/18
- Paper published in National Conference of Manufacturing Optimization and Control-2015 at VIT Pune on “Product Design for Punctured Assistant Apparatus”
PAPERS ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION
- Paper accepted in Springer publication entitled as “Outline of Lattice Structures: Morphology, Manufacturing, and Material Aspect” in August 2020.