Dr. Sandip P. Langade
NAME : Dr. Sandip P. Langade
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : Ph.D.(Technology)Mechanical Engineering, M.E. (Production Engineering), B.E. (Production Engineering)
Ph.D. (Technology) Mechanical Engineering from KJSCE, Mumbai, Mumbai University,3 Jan 2022.
M.E. in Production Engineering from Government College of Engineering Karad Shivaji University with 65.38%. in 1999.
BE (Production Engineering) from KBP College of Engineering Satara, ShivajiUniversity with 72.19 % in 1993.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Industrial experience of 22 years in a variety of Tool Design and Development Teaching experience of 8 years & 10 months. Specialization in interdisciplinary topics, core manufacturing, Knowledge of manufacturing facilities in CNC / VMC Hands on experience CAD-CAM, manual programming for CNC/VMC, (Cimetron software) Tool Designing, Manufacturing of dies & casting for Pressure Die Casting, Gravity Die Casting foundry Investment Casting tooling and process Designing and Manufacturing of Special Purpose Machines for High Volume Production, Mechatronics system Press Tools designing and manufacturing Jig Fixtures designing and manufacturing Hands on Experience on above tool manufacturing Entrepreneurship Development Activity, Account & Banking, Purchase Expansion and Setting of New Plant in all respect, Training of Staff & Operators.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Production Engineering
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO : 020-30253500 Ext. 1093
EXPERIENCE : Experience (in years) Research: 15 Years
Teaching: 8 years & 10 months
- Awarded Bronze certification for highest Potential Real Ventures by Global Jury at Wadhwani Foundation. (June 2021)
- “Outstanding Achievement in Research & Consultancy Award” by MIT Academy of Engineering, Pune (September 2019)
- Outstanding Achievement in Academics Award” by MIT Academy of Engineering, Pune. (September 2018)
- Research project was selected in the list of India’s top 15 projects in “Open Inspiration Competition” hosted by Schaeffler India. (February 2018)
- International Certification of Engineering Educator with distinction by IUCEE, USA. (August 2017)
- Selected & worked as a Master Trainer with Wipro Technologies, Bengaluru, for Mission 10X program. (August 2009 to October 2012)
- “International Teacher and Trainer” awarded by Cambridge University. (August 2009)
- Awarded as Best Teacher in Academics by Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Pune. (February 2008)
Patent Name- Composition for Brick
Patent Application No- 201921010282, Dated-16/3/2019,
Publication Date- 30/8/2019
FERF date 27/03/2021
Patent Name- A Non-Destructive Method for Determining the Compressive Strength
of a Bagasse Ash Brick.
Filling Date -17/09/2020
Publication date – 25/3/2022.
- Bagasse Ash for Manufacturing Construction Products 8 th International Conference on Material Processing and Characterization, March -2018 MATPR5987
- Compression Strength Testing of Brick by FFT 2 nd ICEMEM December-2019