Mr. Shailesh N. Pawar
Name: Mr. Shailesh N. Pawar
Qualification: M.E. (Construction Management)
- M.E. (Construction Management)
Overview of Profile:
He is an Assistant Professor in the School of Mechanical & Civil Engineering. His research area is project planning and management. He has 16 years of industrial experience and 05 years of experience in teaching.
Fore Front Area of Research: Project Planning & Management
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience (in years)Industrial: 16 years, Teaching: 5 years.
Contact no: 020 - 30253500
Awards and Achievements
- Awarded with membership of Reviewer in “ASTES JOURNAL”
- Two B.E. Project Group won Second & Third Prize worth Rs. 25000/- in “U.G. Water Olympiad Competition 2019” organized by “Rotary Water Olympiad”, Pune.
- Patent Filled on “Conversion of Plastic Waste into Useful Structural Elements for Construction Industry”. (Application Number: 201821015651).
- Patent Filled on “Treatment of Automobile Service Station Waste Water By Using Skimming Tank and Coagulation Process” (Application Number: 201921016411).
- Life Member of “Indian Society for Technical Education” (LM 122420).
- Life Member of “Indian Society of Hydraulics” (LM-1362).
- R. A. JOSHI AND KHUSHAL S. KANADE (2014), “Analysis of Oxygen Transfer Performance on Cascade Diffused Aeration Systems”, International J. of Multi displinary Research & Advance. in Engg.(IJMRAE), ISSN 0975-7074, Vol. 6, No. III (July 2014), pp. 69-80.
- K.S.Kanade, Suresh Solanke, Suhas Zinge (2016) “A Experimental Study of Stabilization of Expansive Soil by using Fly Ash and Rice Husk Straw Ash”, (IJRITCC), ISSN 2321-8169, Volume 5, No. IV (March 2017), pg 40-42.
- K. S. Kanade, Prathamesh Ambavale, Raju Choudhary (2017) “Dairy Industry Wastewater Treatment using Sequential Batch Reactor”, (IJSRD), ISSN 2321- 0613, Volume 6, Issue 03, 2018 (Pg. no. 1207-1209).
- K. S. Kanade, Kaustubh Phatak, Aditya Sharma (2017) “Conversion of Plastic Waste into useful Structural Elements for Construction Industry”, (IJSRD), ISSN 2321-0613, Volume 6, Issue 02, 2018 (April 2018).