Mr. Sonawane Tukaram Bhikaji
NAME : Mr. Sonawane Tukaram Bhikaji
DESIGNATION : CEO, MITAOE Entrepreneurial Development Foundation and Assistant Professor
- ME (Mechanical Design Engineering), SND COE & RC, Yeola, India, 2014.
- BE. (Production Engineering), DY Patil COE& Tech, Kolhapur, India, 2011.
- DME (Mechanical Engineering), Govt. Polytechnic, Nashik, India, 2007.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Mr. Sonawane Tukaram Bhikaji is a Currently CEO, MITAOE Entrepreneurial Development Foundation and Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering. His inter- disciplinary research interests cover Independent Suspension phenomenon for part loading condition. He is passionate to product development.
Mr. Sonawane Tukaram Bhikaji has awarded Best Teacher in 2018-19 and also for best guidance certification on the platform of SRIJAN- 2013/14/15.
Also has been recognized as an Entrepreneurship Educator by Wadhwani Foundation and National Entrepreneurship Network.
Also has a Mentor at Bharatiya Yuva Shakti Trust (BYST) certified by Citi & Gild London. President at MITAOE of the Institute Innovation Council, initiative by MHRD, GOI. He has credentials as MIT Academy of Engineering stood in Top-100 of ARIIA-2019 Ranking. Faculty Advisor for e-Cell and Startup Club, under his guidance student’s team received the Winner Award in National Entrepreneurship challenge (NEC) at IIT Bombay and Startup Club team received Winner for 2018-19 by Wadhwani Foundation at India level.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Design and Development, Entrepreneurship, Startup & Innovation.
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO : Teaching:8 Years 6 Months, Industry:01, Research:02
Awards and Achievements
- Also has experience on various proposals written for Business Incubation and startup schemes. Experienced in setting up incubation centers and ecosystems from scratch. 5+ numbers of patents on design and products are in the process of application. Till date delivered entrepreneurship education for 2500+ individuals Currently Mentoring for 20+ Students Startup
- Teacher of the Year:2018-19 at MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi, Pune.
- Best entrepreneurship educator appreciation by Wadhwani Foundation and NEN.
- 4 star performance in Institute of Innovation Council activities for 2018-19 (IIC an initiative by MHRD)
- Best Guidance for Project ‘Solar Based Oil Spill Recovery and Cleaning System’ in SRIJAN- DEFEX 2015 Project Exhibition at Nashik Industries & Manufacturers Association Cluster, Ambad Nashik. 7 thto 11th March, 2015.
- Best Guidance for Project got 1 st prize “Portable Cotton Collection Machine” in “National Level Project Competition TANTRAGYAN 14” at Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering, koparkhairane, New Mumbai. 14 March 2014.
- Best Guidance for Project ‘Vibrating Super-Finishing Unit (V.S.U.) for Intricate Component’ in SRIJANDEFEX 2014 Project Exhibition at KCE Pandharpur, 4 th to 7th March, 2014.
- Best Guidance for Project ‘Multiutility unit for micro-finishing, filter cleaning, mixing and sheaving through force vibrational effect’ in SRIJAN- DEFEX 2013 Project Exhibition at COEP Pune, 6 th to 10th March, 2013.
- Outstanding Conduction of ‘Project Exhibition & Competition TechFest -2k13’ on the occasion of Annual Gathering at S.N.D. College of Engineering & Research Centre Yeola, Nashik, 10th -11th Jan, 2013.
- 1 st Prize for Paper Presentation ‘CAE APPLICATIONS IN AUTOMOBILES’ in “National Level Technical Symposium Quantum-2011” organized in association with Bharat Forge Limited, Pune at RIT Rajaramnagar, Sangali, 17th -18th Feb, 2011.
- 1 st Prize in “ROBO SOCCER” at University Level Organized by ‘Department of Technology Shivaji University Kolhapur’ 5 th Feb, 2011.
- 1 st Rank in Second Year of Engineering, Sept 2009.
- Best achievement for reduction of total cycle time for SPM (Duplex Milling) at “L&T TENGL”, March 2008.
Research / Patents / Publications
- - TiE Mumbai
- The India Society for Technical Education - Life member LM 82961
- Innovative Agriculture Vehicle
- T. B. Sonawane, S. S. Sarode, Shende M. D., “Comparative FEM Analysis of V- Shape and Leaf Spring for Improved Suspension with Part Load Functionality”, IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE), e-ISSN:2278-1684, p-ISSN:2320-334X, Volume 11, Issue 1, (Feb 2014) PP 53-57.
- T. B. Sonawane, Thorat P.A. “Vibration Control by Piezoelectric Materials: A Review”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Advanced Engineering (IJIRAE) ISSN: 2349-2163, Volume 1, Issue 4 (May 2014), PP 206-210.
- T. B. Sonawane, S. S. Sarode, More k. C., “Comparative FEM Analysis of V- Shape and Leaf Spring for Improved Suspension with Part Load Functionality”, International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST-2K14), Volume 2, PP 33-37, Feb 21-22, 2014.
- T. B. Sonawane, D. G. Desai, “CAE Applications In Automobiles”, National Level Technical Symposium Quantum-2011 (NLTSS 2k11), RIT Rajaramnagar, Sangali, Maharashtra, India, April 19-20, 2011. T. B. Sonawane, D. G. Desai, “Scroll Compressor”, National Level Technical Event (INFINITY 2010), D. Y. Patil COE & Technology Kolhapur, Maharashtra, April 14, 2010.