Mr. Sonawane Tukaram Bhikaji
NAME : Mr. Sonawane Tukaram Bhikaji
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor & CEO, MITAOE Entrepreneurial Development Foundation
QUALIFICATION : Ph.D. (Pursuing), M.E (Design Engg.), B.E. (Production Engg.), Diploma (Mechanical Engg.)
- • Pursuing Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from MITADT University, Pune-MH, since September, 2020
- ME (Mechanical Design Engineering), SND COE & RC, Yeola, India, 2014.
- BE. (Production Engineering), DY Patil COE& Tech, Kolhapur, India, 2011.
- DME (Mechanical Engineering), Govt. Polytechnic, Nashik, India, 2007.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
He aimed to work for a sustainable and robust entrepreneurial ecosystem, which could address the Tier-II and Tier-III cities issues and uplift the life’s of rural communities through sustainable technological an innovative solution. He is passionate to contribute in doubling the incomes of marginal farmer’s through sustainable mechanisation, In-line with the same objectives his team is working on Axleless vehicle with integration of drone technology, robotics arm for paddy and vegetable sapling transplantation, AI and Machine vision kit for modern agriculture application.
He has Certified Entrepreneurship Educator by NEN & Wadhwani Foundation, Also received the Recognition with Platinum Certification for helping the 35+ teams of Potential Real Venture PRV's at YouNoodle Platform. Also he has certified Mentor by Citi & Guild (C&G), London. Currently is active in Mentor panel of Bharatiya Yuva Shakti Trust (BYST) and AIC ADT incubation centre, Baramati. He has 5+ year of experience in product design, deployment, business analytics and start-up execution.
He has diligent in mentoring the student’s start-up (sector agnostic) for their Problem identification, Market analysis, segmentation and targeting, building customer persona, value proposition, Business model, financial and sales planning, human planning, building a MVP and growth strategies. Under his mentorship cum close guidance, currently 6 start-up have cross the 50 lakh turnover just in last 2 year. He has very strong and diversified industry and corporate network which is strength parameter of his profile. He has field experience in setting up the incubation centre from scratch and also setup the best example of incubation centre which is align with Engineering and Design Institute ecosystem.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Innovation, Product Design Development, Entrepreneurship and Startup
EMAIL ID : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO : Teaching: 10 years and 5 months, Industry: 1 Year, Research: Nil
Awards and Achievements
- Got Recognition and initial Consent of 1cr of the Institute as Host Institute (HI) / to setup/establish Business lncubator (BI) for implementation of the scheme namely 'Support for Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of MSMEs through lncubator'
- Idea name “Digital Artificial Insemination Device” has got approval of Rs: 12.75 Lakh under MSME-BI scheme.
- Winners at NEC IIT Bombay We won the National Entrepreneurship Challenge by IIT Bombay in 2019. This competition was conducted amongst 650 colleges across India.
- MITAOE Recognized and Got rant-05 at India for Implementation of NEN programme for faculty and Students
- MITAOE Secure rank in Best Performer at ARIIA-ATAL Ranking 2020-21
- Prof. Tukaram Sonawane sir has been appointed as one of the founding member of India Coaching Federation (ICF) and received Level-2 certificate of Entrepreneurship Educator by NEN, Wadhwani Foundation.
- 59 PV’s, (Practice Venture) & 38 PRV’s (Potential Real Venture) groups have been recognized and qualify at global jury evaluation conducted at ‘You Noodle’ Platform by WF
- 5 Faculty member have qualified for the Global Jury Evaluation.
- Secure position at ARIIA ranking in Top 26-50 (Band-B) under private self-finance institute at India Level
- Frame the Startup policy and IPR Policy for our Institute as per the NISP policy guidelines.
- Awarded as Foundation Member for India Coaching Federation
Workshops and Training conducted-
- Got Certified Level-1 and Level-2 for Entrepreneurship Educator by National Entrepreneurship Network and Wadhwani Foundation (Total Duration 1 year)
- Mentoring Development Program organized for faculty in association with BYST and certificate by City & Guild London.
- Organized the Pre-incubation Programme was conducted from 15th of August to 15th December 2020.
- Invited speaker for Session on Identify the Burning Problem and Idea Generation for Startup at Opex India
- Esummit 2021, National level event organized on 9th and 10th Apri, 2021 with, i)Key note session ii)Startup expo iii)Internship fair iv)Course of How to use patent database for innovation
- Expert session on “Business Strategies and Global Career Opportunities post Covid-19”
- Virtual Panel Discussion on “Effects of Covid-19 on the economy”
- Launch/ Published the Startreprenuer magazine
- Invited speaker for session on "Overview of Mentor Development Program" at BYST, India on 30th July 2020
- Esummit 2022, National level event organized on 9th and 10th Apri, 2021 with, i)Key note session ii)Startup expo iii)Internship fair iv)B-Plan Competition
- Invited speaker for Session on “Problem Solving and Ideation Workshop” at Vivekananda Education Societies Business School ,Mumbai on 17th Nov, 2021
Research / Patents / Publications
- Life member of Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai Chapter
- Member of SAE, India
TB Sonawane, SS Sarode, MD Shende, AP Ghodake, DP Chavan, “Comparative FEM Analysis of V-Shape and Leaf Springs for Improved Suspension with Part Loading Functionality”, IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering, Volume-11, Issue-1, Pages, 53-57