Mr. Sumit R. Patil
Name : Prof. Sumit R. Patil
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: PhD Pursuing
- M.E. (Construction & Management), Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune, India, 2013.
- B.E. (Civil), SVPM’s College of Engineering, Baramati, Pune, India,2010.
Overview of Profile:
- Mr. Sumit R Patil is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering. He has completed his M.E from Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune with first class in 2013.
Fore Front Area of Research: Construction and Management
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: 020 3025 3500 - 1170
Experience (in years) : Teaching: 10 Years 3 Months, Industry: 02 years
Awards and Achievements
- Successfully completed IUCEE International Engineering Educator Certification Program organized from January 2017 to March 2018.
- Best teacher of the department (2017-2018)
- Two Sponsored project of B.E. (2018-2019) by Industries of an amount of Rs. 60,000/-
- Two sponsored projects for B. Tech (2019-2020) students by RMC India Pvt. Ltd for an amount of Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Nominated as Best Teacher of the Year (Institute Level) 2019-2020
Research / Patents / Publications
Research & Publications
- Presented a paper titled “Realistic Estimation of Construction Industry”, paper id 358, in 2nd International Conference on “Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology” during 22nd and 24th February 2013 at Nashik.
- Mr. Ritvik Patil, Ms. Pradnya Rane, Mr. Satish Meshram & Mr. Prasad Pawar presented paper on “No fines Concrete: study of mechanical properties and finding optimum mix content” and own second prize (cash Rs. 8000/-, medals and certificates) in international conference held at RSCOE Pune, dated 29th & 30th January 2020
- Mr. Naman Dwivedi, Mr. Mohamad Shah, Mr. Shubham Patole and Mr. Dhananjay Gupta presented a paper, titled “Use of super absorbent polymer in concrete as an internal curing agent” in UGCON and selected for journal publication PCCOE&R UGCON Civil (ISSN 1-937647-4-9). 2019-2020, pg. no.50-56