Mr. Yogesh L. Maske
NAME : Mr. Yogesh L. Maske
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : B.E Mechanical, ME (Mechanical Design)
- M.E in Mechanical Engineering from Savitribai Phule Pune University June 2015.
- B.E in Mechanical Engineering from Rashtra Sant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur (RTMU) University Nagpur May 2010
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE
Yogesh Laxmanrao Maske is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Mechanical and Civil Engineering .He has taught Courses like Machines and Mechanisms, Fundamentals of robotics, Kinematics and Dynamics of robot. He is working in the area of Design and development of Exoskeleton and Industrial Robotics.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Robotics and Automation, Design
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO : 020-27185857 Ext:
EXPERIENCE : Teaching: 8.9 Years
- Published books with International Publications with title VCR Technology in SI Engine and Design Modeling and Analysis of stair climbing robot.
- Filed patent on “System and Method for Automatic Switching of Headlight Beam of Automobiles”
- Published patent on “DISK CLEANING AND AUTOMATIC DISK COOLING MECHANISM WITH COLOR CODED WEAR MEASUREMENT TECHNIQUE IN DISK PADS”.
1. Design and Modeling of Lower Limb Exoskeleton.
2. Stair climbing robot for Bomb detection.
3. Design and Development of High to low beam convertor for Automobile.
- System and Method for Automatic Switching of Headlight Beam of Automobiles”
- DISK CLEANING AND AUTOMATIC DISK COOLING MECHANISM WITH COLOR CODED WEAR MEASUREMENT TECHNIQUE IN DISK PADS”.
He is currently member of following Professional Bodies
1. Member of SAEINDIA (Society of Automotive Engineering INDIA)
3. Life time member of ISTE (Indian Society for Technical Education)
4. Life time member of IAENG Society of Mechanical Engineering
5. Associate member of IRED (Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors)
- “Design of Lower Limb Exoskeleton using Gearbox for Rehabilitation of Paralyzed Patients" International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-5, June 2020 pp 112-115.
- “Analysis of Pawl Ratchet Mechanism in Heavy Vehicles” Published by International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) Volume: 04 Issue: 05 May -2017 ISSN: 2395-0072
- “Design and Analysis of Rotary Car parking System” published by IJSRD International Journal for Scientific Research & Development Vol. 4, Issue 04,2016,ISSN : 2321-0613
- “Modeling and MBD Simulation of Stair Climbing Robot with Rocker Bogie Mechanism “published by International Journal of Innovative Research and Technology Volume 1Issue 12, 2015, ISSN: 2349-6002
- “VCR Technology in SI Engine with LPG ”Book published by Lambert Academics publication, Germany 2012
- Design Optimization and Analysis of Stair Climbing Robot with Rocker Bogie Mechanism‟ Book published by Lambert Academics publication Germany 2015