MHT CET 2022
Centralised Allotment Process 2022
The MHT CET 2022 exam administrators are currently conducting seat assignment and counselling procedures online. A provisional category-by-category seat matrix for the MHT CET 2022 CAP round 1 has been made available. Candidates must verify their allotment by logging on with their MHT CET credentials before reporting to the designated centre at the appointed hour.
Three rounds of seating will probably be used for MHT CET 2022. The procedure will assist interested candidates in choosing their preferred colleges and universities throughout Maharashtra and securing a place in their preferred discipline of study, subject to availability. Make sure to choose the college code 6146 in the seat allocation process if you want to select MIT AOE, Alandi. Only qualified applicants will be permitted to take part in the MHT CET 2022 counselling. After downloading, candidates must print their seat allocation letter for their records.
MHT CET 2022 Seat Allotment- Significant Dates
The examination conducting body has formally announced the dates for all significant activities to be scheduled for the counselling rounds. There are multiple rounds, which are as follows:
The MHT CET 2021 exam authority will conduct a centralised allocation process for all rounds, and the seat allocation will only be made available online. Based on the candidate's success in the MHT CET 2021 exam, a seat will be given to them. The likelihood of a student being accepted will increase with higher marks. The distribution of seats for the MHT CET 2021 will rely on the choices made and the number of seats that are available. When the MHT CET seat allocation is finished, students can proceed according to the comprehensive step-by-step procedure described below:
Step 1: Login and download the preliminary seat allocation letter for the MHT CET 2022 in PDF format. The designated institution or college's information will be included in the allocation letter. The letter should be printed since it will be required during the admissions process.
Step 2: Reporting to the Admission Reporting Center - Students must go to the reporting centre after the seat allocation process to confirm their seat selection and choose alternatives for additional MHT CET seat allocation rounds. A candidate's designated seats can be frozen, moved, or floated.
- Freeze: Students must select the "Freeze" option if they are happy with their seat assignments and do not want to take part in the MHT CET 2022 counselling process in the future.
- Slide: Students who wish to keep their reserved seats but are also willing to move up to a higher-level course within the same institute should select the "Slide" option. However, it should be highlighted that the previous seat will be cancelled if the candidate is placed in a higher preferred course.
- Float: If a student who has been assigned a seat in a course from a previous seat allocation round wants to switch seats, they must select "Float." If they are upgraded to a different course or institute, the seat that had been reserved will be cancelled.
Step 3: Verification of documents at the specified institute: Candidates are required to arrive on time at the institute chosen for document verification. The remaining amount of the fee must be paid there.
MHT CET 2022 Seat Allotment
MHT CET Counselling 2022
There will be three rounds of counselling if there are openings, then a spot round/institutional round. Candidates must register and list their top-choice colleges in the order they desire. After enrolling for the same, one needs to have their documents reviewed in order to receive the desired branch and college. Additionally, those who passed the MHT CET are exempt from paying a counselling charge.
1. Hard copy of MHT CET 2022 Counselling Registration Form.
2. Admit Card of MHT CET 2022.
3. Result of MHT CET 2022.
4. Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet of Class 10th & 12th.
5. Migration Certificate
6. Character Certificate
7. Domicile Certificate (if relevant)
8. Category Certificate (if relevant)
9. School Leaving Certificate
To know more about MITAoE, Stay Tuned To Our Website for Weekly Blogs!