- Renu Kiran Shastri ,Chinmaya Prasad Mohanty, Sitaram Dash , Karthick Muthaiah Palaniappan Gopal, ,A. Raja Annamalai, Reviewing Performance Measures of the Die-Sinking Electrical Discharge Machining Nanomaterials, 12, 384. https://doi.org/10.3390/nano12030384.,2022.
- Sudhir S Gandhi,Parag R Gogate,M Senthilkumar, Comparison of Multivariable Models for Predicting Kinematic Viscosity of Biodiesel Obtained Using Transesterification in Ultrasonic Horn, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13369-022-06565-3. 2022
- Kinikar, Mayura & Saleena, B. An intelligent personalized web user information retrieval using partial least squares and artificial neural networks, Int. J. Simul. Multidisci. Des. Optim.2022.
- Vaibhav Ambardekar, T. Bhowmick, P.P. Bandyopadhyay, Understanding on the hydrogen detection of plasma sprayed tin oxide/tungsten oxide (SnO2/WO3) sensor. International Journal of hydrogen energy, 2022.
- Verma. U., Sharma. N, A ‘Divide and Embed’ approach in a robust crypto-watermarking technique for enhancing the embedding capacity, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control ,10.1016/j.bspc.2022.103694,2022.
- Vharkate, M.N., Musande, V.B, Fusion Based Feature Extraction and Optimal Feature Selection in Remote Sensing Image Retrieval, Multimedia Tools and Applications, 10.1007/s11042-022-11997-y,2022.
- Renu Shastry, Chinmaya P. Mohanty, EDMed surface characteristics of Nimonic C263 superalloy, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance https://doi.org/10.1007/s11665-022-07048-0, 2022.
- Nagoor Basha Shaik , Muddasser Inayat , Watit Benjapolakul , Balaji Bakthavatchalam , Surendra D. Barewar , Widhyakorn Asdornwised , Surachai Chaitusaney, Artificial neural network modeling and optimization of thermophysical behavior of MXene Ionanofluids for hybrid solar photovoltaic and thermal systems, Thermal Science and Engineering Progress , , 101391,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsep.2022.101391, 2022.
- S. Balamurugan, D. Seenivasan, Pritam S. Kalos, Multi-response and multi-criteria decision-making optimization of transesterification reaction for biodiesel production based on critic weight determination method, Proc IMechE Part E:J Process Mechanical Engineering 1–1,© IMechE 2022,DOI: 10.1177/09544089221110954,2022.
- Fulzele, S.B., Khatke, S.B., Kadam, S.J, Kamble A G, Application of multi-attribute decision-making methods for the selection of conveyor. Soft Computing https://doi.org/10.1007/s00500-022-07338-8,2022
- Rohit Kumar Singh, Ajinkya Mukund Pannase, Mahesh Prakash Joshi, Biswajit Ruj, Anup Kumar Sadhukhan & Parthapratim Gupta, Pyrolysis of marine waste to pyrolytic oil and its application in compression ignition engine: Engine performance, combustion, and emission analysis Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, 44:3, 6758-6776, DOI: 10.1080/15567036.2022.2101715,2022.
- Pande Sandeep Dwarkanatha,| Rathod, Suresh Baliramb, Chetty, Manna Sheela Ranic Pathak Shantanud ,Jadhav, Pramod Pandurange, Godse, Sachin P, Shape and Textural Based Image Retrieval Using K-NN Classifier, Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems,. DOI: 10.3233/JIFS-213355,2022.
- Sandeep P. Shewale, Miraj Kapadia, Virendra K. Rathod, Intensification of total phenolic compounds extraction from Azadirachta indica (Neem) leaves by ultrasound, Chemical Engineering and Processing - Process Intensification,2022,109099,ISSN 0255-2701,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cep.2022.109099.2022.
- Smita S. Kulkarni, Sangeeta Jadhav, Machine Learning Model for Group Activity Recognition Based on Discriminative Interaction Contextual Relationship, Mathematical Problems in Engineering , 2021.
- P.R. Hatte & Y.J.Bhalerao, Prediction of ethanol-gasoline blend fuelled spark ignition engine performance using dimensional analysis, Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects,2021.
- S.P. Shewale,D. Panadare &V. K. Rathod, Extraction of total antioxidants from Azadirachta indica (neem) using three phase partitioning and its process intensification using ultrasound, Preparative Biochemistry & Biotechnology Latest Articles,2021.
- S.S. Gandhi, P. R. Gogate Intensified transesterification of castor oil using ultrasonic horn: response surface methodology (RSM) based optimization, International Journal of Green Energy, 2021.
- Minakshi Vharkate, Vijaya B Musunde, Remote Sensing Image Retrieval using Hybrid Visual Geometry Group Network with Relevance Feedback, International Journal of Remote sensing, 2021.
- Surendra D. Barewar, Aman Kotwani, Sandesh S. Chougule, Deepak Rajendra Unune, Investigating a novel Ag/ZnO based hybrid nanofluid for sustainable machining of nconel 718 under nanofluid based minimum quantity lubrication, Journal of Manufacturing Processes, 66, 313–324, 2021.
- Vinod D. Pakhale , Parag R. Gogate, “Removal of Rhodamine 6G from Industrial Wastewater Using Combination Approach of Adsorption Followed by Sonication”, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 2021.
- Renu K Shastri, Chinmaya P Mohanty, Sustainable Electrical Discharge Machining of Nimonic C263 Superalloy, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 2021.
- Akshay M. Narad, Mahesh P. Joshi, “Experimental analysis of CI engine using titanium oxide and aluminum oxide alloy coated piston fuelled with waste agricultural biofuel”, Results in Materials, 8, 2020, 100140.
- Sushil Kumar B. Magade, Ramakant Ingle ,”Effect of Free Vibration Frequency on Modeling of Bridge Pier”, Transformation Infrastructure Geotechnology, Vol 7, Issue 3, pp. 1-11, September 2020.
- Pramod P. Kothmire, Yogesh J. Bhalerao, Rochish M. Thaokar,” Experimental Studies on the effect of electrostatic boundary conditions and frequency on the performance of a trigrid electrostatic coalescer”, Journal of Electrostatics, Vol 108, November 2020,103498.
- P P Kothmire , Bhalerao.Y.J, Naik. V.M, Thaokar.R.M ” Experimental studies on the performance and analysis of an electrostatic coalescer under different electrostatic boundary conditions” Chemical Engineering Research and Design,Volume 154, Pages 273-282 , February 2020
- S. B. Magde, R. K. Ingle, “Comparison of moments of Pile cap Design”, Solid Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Springer, vol 56, January 2020.
- S. B. Magde, R. K. Ingle,”Effect of Clearance Distance on Pile Cap”, ACI Structural Journal, V117 (3), May 2020.
- Dnyandev Patil, S. & Bhalerao, Y. J ‘Multi-objective optimization of carbon/glass hybrid composites with newly developed resin (NDR) using gray relational analysis’, Multidiscipline Modeling in Materials and Structures,7 May 2020,
- Garg, A., Ruhatiya, C., Cui, X., Peng, X., Bhalerao, Y. & Gao, L,” A Novel Approach for Enhancing Thermal Performance of Battery Modules Based on Finite Element Modeling and Predictive Modeling Mechanism”, Journal of Electrochemical Energy Conversion and Storage, 1 May 2020, In: . 17, 2, 11 p., 021103.
- Supriya Londhe and Rushikesh Borse, “Emotion Recognition based on various Physiological Signals - A Review” , ICTACT Journal of Communication Technology, Volume 9, Issue 03, pp. 1815 - 1822, Sept 2018.
- D.Y. Sakhare, “VLSI implementation of Motion Estimation using Level convertor with CSLA Adder”, International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems, Vol.12, No.3, 2019.
- Mahesh Joshi , Sukrut Thipse, “Combustion analysis of a compression-ignition engine fuelled with an algae biofuel blend and diethyl ether as an additive by using an artificial neural network,” Biofuels,pp1-10, Jan 2019.
- Patil, S. D, Bhalerao, Y. J. & Takale,, “Optimization of Design Variables for Carbon/Glass Hybrid Composites Laminates using the Taguchi Technique”, World Journal of Engineering , 28 Feb 2020, 17, 2, p. 309-323 15 p.
- Hase,V J, Bhalerao, Y. J, Verma, S. & Patil, G. J. “Intelligent systems for volumetric feature recognition from CAD mesh models”, International Journal of Intelligent Enterprise. 24 Jan 2020, 7, 1/2/3, p. 267-278 12 p.
- Patil, S. S. & Bhalerao, Y. J., “Application of NSGA-II for optimisation of cylindrical plunge grinding process parameters,” 3 Jan 2020, (Accepted/In press), International Journal of Abrasive Technology. 9, 4.
- Hase, V. J., Bhalerao, Y. J., Verma, S. & Wakchaure, V. D,” Automatic Interacting Hole Suppression from CAD Mesh Models,” Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing,., 2020, Springer Singapore. 11 p. (vol. 1025).
- Hase, V. J., Bhalerao, Y. J., Patil, G. J. V. & Nagarkar, M. P, “Intelligent Threshold Prediction for Hybrid Mesh Segmentation through Artificial Neural Network”, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing; vol. 1025.2020.
- Deo, S., Hölttä-Otto, K., Bhalerao, Y. & Malge, A. ,”Engineering design concept generation: The effect of concept combinaton and classification”, , Proceedings of the ASME Design Engineering Technical Conference, 25 Nov 2019
- Ruhatiya, C., Shaosen, S., Wang, C., Jishnu, A. K. & Bhalerao, Y,” Optimization of process conditions for maximum metal recovery from spent zinc‐manganese Batteries: Illustration of Statistical based Automated Neural Network approach”, Energy Storage Materials, 20 Nov 2019.
- Shinde, P., Kothmire, P. & Bhalerao, Y. J, “CFD Investigation on Fluid Flow Analysis in Fluid Separator”, Techno-Societal 2018. Springer, 7 Nov 2019.
- Patil, S. D. & Bhalerao, Y. J, “Optimization of dynamic properties of hybrid composite shaft with newly developed resin (NDR) using grey relational analysis. International Journal of Structural Integrity”, 9 Oct 2019.
- Ghalme, S., Mankar, A. & Bhalerao, Y,”Integrated Taguchi-simulated annealing (SA) approach for analyzing wear behaviour of silicon nitride”, Journal of Applied Research and Technology. 15, p. 624-632 9 p, 24 Jul 2019.
- Garg, A., Yun, L., Shaosen, S., Goyal, A., Niu, X., Gao, L., Bhalerao, Y. & Panda, B ,”A combined experimental-numerical framework for residual energy determination in spent lithium-ion battery packs”, International Journal of Energy Research, 43, 9, p. 4390-4402 p. Jul 2019
- Nagarkar, M. P., El-Gohary, M. A., Bhalerao, Y. J., Vikhe Patil, G. J. & Zaware Patil, R. N, “ Artificial neural network predication and validation of optimum suspension parameters of a passive suspension system”, Applied Sciences. 1, 6, 569. 1 Jun 2019.
- Bora, S., Bhalerao, Y., Goyal, A., Chakrabarti, D., Chen, D., Bao, N., Niu, X. & Garg, A ,”Computation of safety design indexes of industry vehicle operators based on the reach angle, the distance from elbow to ground and the popliteal height”, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. 71, 2019, p. 155-164 10 p. 4 Apr 2019
- Malge A M, Pawar P M, ”Wind tunnel and numerical performance analysis of multi-storey vertical axis wind turbines”, Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy,2015.
- Simultaneous Cooling and Cleaning Mechanism (Indian Patent file No: 202121051495).
- Convertible Electric Scooter And Luggage Carrier (Indian Patent file No: 202221007239)
- Automatic Bead Ball Bearing Sorting Machine (Indian Patent file No: 202221007417)
- Domestic Electric Vehicle Charging Station(Indian Patent file No: 202221015289)
- Determining Machine downtime of Lathe Machine using IOT based system (Indian Patent file No: 202221015288)
- Grass Cutter (Indian Design Application No.: 367059-001).
- AI Based Human Assistant Robot (Indian Patent file No: 202221037829).
- Electrolyte Level Monitoring System using IoT. (Indian Patent file No: 202221039247).
- Smart Spectacles (Indian Design Application No. 365850-001).
- Water Cooling System using Peltier Effect(Indian Patent file No: 202121046626)
- Simultaneous Cooling and Cleaning Mechanism for Solar Panel(Indian Patent file No: 202121051495).
- Automatic Windshield Cover Assembly for Parked Vehicles (Indian Patent file No: 202121028815)
- Visitor's Statistics (Indian Patent file No: 202121009114)
- CNG/LPG Leakage Detection System (Indian Patent file No: 202121009115)
- Semi-submersible Semi-Automatic Floating Trash Collector Application (Indian Patent file No: 202121008262)
- Tool for Touch less Operations(Indian Patent file No: 202021057485)
- Dr. P.S. Kalos has filed two copyrights successfully, title: Inventory carrying Pick and Place Robot.
Copy Right registration Numbers:
5079/2021-CO/L - 1st ApplicationB
5080/2021-CO/L - 2nd Application
- Smart Water-Saving System and Method(Indian Patent file No: 202021052233)
- System for Filtration and Heat Recovery from Exhaust Gases of Generator Diesel Engine using Vapour Adsorption Cooling Technique (Indian Patent file No: 202021041403).
- Smart Bottle with Water Quality Analysis and Method of Operating the Same (Indian Patent file No: 202021044542).
- Smart Traffic Management System and Method for Emergency Vehicles(Indian Patent file No: 202021034999).
- Apparatus and method for detecting Thermal conductivity of Metallic rods (Indian Patent file No: 202021026210).
- System and Method for Automatic Switching of Headlight Beam of Automobiles (Indian Patent file No : 202021026111)
- Puran making machine (Patent file No 202021020202).
- Battery Life Management System and Method (Indian Patent file No 2020210053).
- Water Distribution Method and System , (Indian Patent Application No: 201921036651)
- Remotely Operable System and Device for Emergency Medical Services (Indian Patent Application No.: 201921021159).
- System and Method for Detecting Audio Feedback and Performing Action Thereupon (Indian Patent Application No.: 201921021618).
- Puncture Assistance Device for Easy Movement of Two Wheeled Automobile (Patent file No 201921030007).
- An Apparatus and method based on use of Linear Interpolation for automated Drip Irrigation system in Agriculture using Wireless Sensor Network (Patent File No. 201721024152)
- An improved ubiquitous system & method for automated drip irrigation in agriculture using wireless sensor network (Patent File No. 20748)
- Efficient Technique for Spectrum Hand-off Delay Minimization (Patent File No. L-59332)
- Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio Network (Patent File No. 3004/MUM/2014 A)
- Method for Blur Detection and Correction for Images (Patent File No. 3829/MUM/2013 A)
- System for Diagnosis of Blood Sugar Index (BSI) To Eliminate Effects of Ailments On Body Organs (Patent File No. 201621000884A)
- System for measuring temperature of work piece in machining operation (Patent File No. 3021/mum/2015)
- Temperature measurement technique for combined face and shoulder grinding operation (Patent File No. 201721017212)
- Fuel Blender for use in gasoline engine (Patent File No. 201721008392)
- Unique and Innovative apparataus with Manual driven system and method for carrying water (Patent File No. 22323)
- An apparataus with Unique method system for easy fastening and removal of screws (Patent File No. 22322)
- Mechanism for removing Leaves and thorns from rose flower stem (Patent File No. 201921005801)
- Briquetting of agricultural residues to substitute the conventional fuels (Patent File No. 201921005805)
Research Projects are funded by various apex bodies.
Science and Engineering Research Board Government of India
All India Council for Technical Education
Department of Science & Technology
University Grants Commission
Board of Research In Nuclear Sciences
Savitribai Phule Pune University