Mr.Abhijeet. D. Patil
NAME : Mr.Abhijeet. D. Patil
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
B. E Chem. Engg. (2010),
M. E- Chem. Engg. (2016),
Ph.D- Chem. Engg. (2022)
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Mr. Abhijeet Patil has completed his Ph.D in Chemical engineering from Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, Rajasthan. He has completed his M. E- Chem. Engg from Shivaji University, Kolhapur, and Maharashtra. He completed his B. E Chem. Engg. from Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra. He has 12.5 years experience in teaching field. He handled the subject Fluid Mechanics, Process Dynamics & Control, Process calculations etc. He also handled various labs. Recently He works as an Assistant professor at School of Chemical Engineering, MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi, Pune. Her research interests include in Photocatalytic process, synthesis and characterization of nano particles Hydrodynamics cavitation & Biofuel. He has published her 14 research articles in international journals. Also, He has presented his papers in a various National / International conferences.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Photocatalytic process, Synthesis and characterization of nano-particles, Hydrodynamics cavitation & Biofuel technologies
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO : : 020-30253500 Ext:
Teaching 12.4 Years
- Life Member, Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, Kolkata.
- Life Member, Indian Society for Technical Education, New Delhi.
- Member – American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), New York, USA
- In-Plant Training attended at Galaxy Surfactants Ltd. Taloja and Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd, Roha.
- Ph.D Project: “Thumba methyl ester production from Citrullus Colocyntis in presence of heterogeneous catalyst under hydrodynamic cavitation”.
- M.Tech Project: “Kinetic Study of Trans-esterification Of Thumba Oil for Biodiesel Production Using Heterogeneous Catalyst
- B.Tech Project: Use of Magnesium Oxide as Heterogeneous Catalyst for Trans-esterification Of Soya bean oil With Methanol”.
PAPER PUBLISHED IN JOURNALS:
- Journal title : Fuel
- Article title: Cleaner production of catalytic thumba methyl ester (Biodiesel) from Thumba seed oil (Citrullus Colocyntis) using TiO2 nanoparticles under intensified hydrodynamic cavitation.
- Journal title : Chemical Engg Research & Design
- Article title: Process intensification of thumba methyl ester (Biodiesel) production using hydrodynamic cavitation
- As a speaker in 5th International Conference on Catalysis and Chemical Engineering (CCE-2021), CCE USA,Feb 2021
- International Conference on Recent Advances in Materials and Manufacturing (ICRAMM 2019). KLE Dr. Sheshgiri College of Engineering and Technology, Belagavi, Karnataka, Sept 2019