Mr. Vijaykumar Tarange
NAME : Mr. V.A. Tarange
DESIGNATION : Assitant Professor
- M.Sc. (2005)
- SET Qualify (2014)
- M. Phil (2018)
- P.hD. (Pursuing)
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Mr V. A. Tarange is an Assistant Professor in the School of Chemical Engineering. His research interests cover Suspension Polymerization, Waste water Treatment through Adsorption by Polymeric & Carbonaceous Adsorbents. Mr. V.A. Tarange holds M.Phil Degree from Department of Chemistry S P Pune University, Pune. During his M. Phil he worked on the project entitled “Glycidyl methacrylate- Divinyl Benzene Polymeric Adsorbents for Removal of o-Cresol from Aqueous Solution". Mr V.A. Tarange holds M.Sc. Degree from Department of Chemistry S P Pune University, Pune. During his M.Sc. Degree at Department of Chemistry S P Pune University he worked on a waste water treatment project entitled “Study of effect of temperature on adsorption equilibrium of o-cresol from its aqueous solution”.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Suspension Polymerization, Waste water Treatment.
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
CONTACT NO : College no 020 - 30253500 with Ext: 1204
- The Life Member, Society for Materials Chemistry (SMC), Mumbai 400085
- The member Indian Chemical Society Kolkata-700 009
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- “The Teacher of the Department” (2021-22) Award” by the institute.
- Co-Investigator of Research project entitled “Chemical and Biological Removal of Pollutants from Waste Water” funded by BCUD SP Pune University, Pune during 2011 to 2013.
PAPER PRESENTED IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES:
- V.A.Tarange, Arika M Kotha, “Synthetic Crosslinked Polymers for Removal of Methylene Blue Dye from Waste Water” International E-conference on Sustainable & futuristic Materials (SFM-21) Organized by International Research Centre and Department of Chemistry, Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education, Krishnankoil, Department of Chemistry, J. M. Patel Arts, Commerce, and Science College, Bhandara and Department of Chemistry, Kamla Nehru Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur
- V.A.Tarange, “Porous, Crosslinked Polymeric Resin Adsorbents for Removal of O-Cresol from Aqueous Solution ”, International Conference on Sustainable Development for Energy and Environment (ICSDEE-2017), at CSIR- National Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, Maharashtra, India, 16th &17th January 2017, ISBN:978-9324457-19-0
- V.A.Tarange, Arika M Kotha "Synthetic Crosslinked Polymers for Removal of Phenolic Derivatives from Waste Water”, in ETCS2012, Organised by School of Chemical Sciences Solapur University, Solapur.
PAPER PRESENTED IN NATIONAL CONFERENCES:
- Surekha Kale, Radhika Kamble, Nayan Pawar, V. A. Tarnge, ‘Glycidal Methacrylate Divinyl benzene polymeric adsorbent for removal of o-cresol from aqueous solution’ in National Conference on Schemcon 2015, 11th Annual Session of Students Chemical Engineering Congress Schemcon 2015, 12th & 13th September 2015
- V. A. Tarange, Presented a Paper on “Glycidyl Methacrylate Divinyl benzene polymeric adsorbent for removal of o-cresol from aqueous solution”, NCMRSE 2015, MITAOE Alandi (D) during 5th & 6th June 2015
- V.A.Tarange, Presented a paper on ‘Removal of o-Cresol from Aqueous Solution by Glycidyl Methacrylate-Divinyl Benzene Polymeric Adsorbent’ in National Conference on Frontiers in Physical, Chemical and Biological Sciences’ FPBS- 2013, at Department of Chemistry, University of Pune, Pune on 4th to 6th Oct, 2013.
- V.A.Tarange, Presented a Paper on “Glycidyl Methacrylate-Divinyl Benzene Polymeric Adsorbents for Removal of o-Cresol from Aqueous Solution” in National Conference on Multidisciplinary Research in Science & Engineering at MITAOE Alandi Pune on 5th & 6th June, 2015, pp. 12-20, ISBN: 978-93-84648-83-1