MOU signed with – Magna Steyr India (A division of Magna Automotive India Pvt.Ltd.)
With effect from – July 12, 2023
Scope of the MoU - Summer internship, placement and Academic collaboration
Objectives of MoU: –
- Summer internship to U.G and P.G students
- Sponsoring including funding student projects for U.G./PG/Ph.D. programs.
- Industrial visits of U.G/P.G students
- Professional consultancy by the faculty to industry
- Workshops, Conferences, and symposium with joint participation of the faculty and industries.
MOU signed with – Alliance Solutions, Pvt. Ltd.Pune
With effect from – 06 July 2020
Functional till - 06 July 2025
About the company – Alliance Solutions, incepted since 2016 based at Pune. A multidisciplinary Organization managed by professionals having more than 22 years of experience in diversified domains. They provide services in the field of Business Processes, Electrical, Automation & Instrumentation, Consulting, O&M, on field Services, AMC Services, Audits and Training for various industries and Institutions across India.
Project Sponsorship, Faculty and student trainings, Internships, Guest Lectures, Industrial Visits
MOU signed with – Skill Sonics India Private Limited, Bangalore Karnataka.
With effect from – 11 Feb 2022
Functional till - 28 Jan 2023
About the company – Skill Sonics is an international provider of apprenticeship training and professional skill development based on the Swiss dual-track VET system. Skill Sonics implements training programs for apprentices, trainers, examiners and vocational education experts throughout the world.
- To ensure quality delivery of training in the course defined by Skill Sonics
- Identify and train the candidates in the proposed locations which will vary on case-to-case basis.
- TRAINING PARTNER shall be responsible for various project activities which will include but not be limited to soft skills & technical skills training, Theory & Practical training, assessments and to support till final assessment of the trainees as per the mutually agreed training schedule.
MOU signed with – Nexzu Mobility Pvt. Ltd.Pune.
With effect from – 20 Dec 2021
Functional till - 20 Dec 2022
About the company – Nexzu Mobility is a Pune-based electric vehicle startup. Mobility / Transportation, Technology. Nexzu Mobility, formerly known as Avan Motors, was rebranded in January 2020. The Pune-based startup was established in 2015, and at present, it is aiming to be India's largest end-to-end electric mobility solutions brand.
- Collaborative R&D on product development with defined deliverables in project timeline
- Sharing of MITAOE labs and resources for the projects from NEXZU mobility.
- Provide Internship with industry oriented projects to the students of MIT Academy of Engineering.
- Providing faculty development/Industrial Training programs
- Sharing of resources in the form of experts for Guest Lecture/Seminar/Workshops.
MOU signed with – Geeta Technologies Pvt.Ltd.Pune.
With effect from – 15 June 2021
Functional till - 14 June 2026
About the company – Established in the year 2005, Geeta Technologies Pvt.Ltd. are an eminent name engaged in manufacturing and supplying a quality assured range of Control & Automation Systems, highly acclaimed for their features such as accurate meters, corrosion resistance, totally integrated automation portal and energy efficiency. Owing to these features, these products are extensively demanded in the market.
- Guest lecture/Session on scope of electronics in industry'
- Arranging internships to the eligible students.
- Industrial visits for faculty members and students.
- May provide live/sponsored projects to eligible BE students.
MOU signed with – EduSkills Foundation
With effect from – 30 March 2022
Functional till - 30 March 2025
About the company – EduSkills is a Non-profit organization which enables Industry 4.0 ready digital workforce in India. Our vision is to fill the gap between Academia and Industry by ensuring world class curriculum access to our faculties and students.
- To offer digital content and courses of upto 8 global academy programs to the institution.
- To offer LMS of the academy programs wherever applicable
- To offer opportunities to participate in job fairs,seminars,conferences, and any region/national/global competitions or platforms for the students, educators, and or institution leadership
- EduSkills & AICTE internship program for students
MOU signed with – CoReCo Technology Pvt. Ltd
With effect from – 20 August 2020
Functional till - 20 August 2025.
About the company – CoReCo Technologies is a start-up focused on Digital Transformation Products & Services. CoReCo Technologies is founded by a group of industry experts having average 20+ years of expertise in Services and Products in various domains including Data Center Management, Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Banking & Finance, Insurance, etc.
Faculty and student trainings, Internships, Guest Lectures, Industrial Visits.
MOU signed with – Efficomp Air & Energy Consulting Services
With effect from – 6 August 2020
Functional till - 6 August 2025.
About the company – Efficomp Air & Energy Consulting Services is 'Specialized in Compressed air audits & solutions. Energy audit of utilities like Steam, Air, Electrical system, water & HVAC systems are done by experts. We work for cost reduction, BEE compliance, PAT savings, training, Leak detection services & heat recovery systems.
Support offered - Project Sponsorship, Faculty and student trainings, Internships, Guest Lectures, Industrial Visits, May provide live/sponsored projects to eligible B.Tech. students.
MOU signed with – Alliance Solutions
With effect from – 6 August 2020
Functional till - 6 August 2025.
About the company – Alliance Solutions is 'Specialized in Energy Auditing Services ,Fm Consultancy Services, Steam Engineering Training Services, After Sale Services, Energy Conservation Solution, Smart Cities Consultancy Service
Project Sponsorship, Faculty and student trainings, Internships, Guest Lectures, Industrial Visits.
MOU signed with – Planet Geo Tech.
With effect from – 9 August 2020
Functional till - 6 August 2025.
About the company – Planet Geo Tech is one of the leading businesses in the Android Application Developers. Also, known for Android Application Developers, Electrical Wiring Services, GIS (geographic information system) Solution Providers and much more. Support offered - Project Sponsorship, Faculty and student trainings, Internships, Guest Lectures, Industrial Visits, May provide live/sponsored projects to eligible B.Tech. students.
MOU signed with – EpowerX Learning Technologies Pvt. Ltd (SKILL-LYNC)
With effect from – 10 August 2020
Functional till - 10 August 2021
About the company – Skill –Lync is India’s first online post-graduation certification platform aiming at engineering students. Equipping students with current and futuristic industry-oriented, technical knowledge aim to bridge the gap between academy and Industry.
Provide HIGH quality in depth technical courses, provide online internships, Workshop, Guest lecture.
MOU signed with – Regional Telecom Training Centre, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
With effect from – 18 August 2020
Functional till - 18 August 2022.
About the company – The Regional Telecom Training Center, Pune (RTTC, BSNL, Pune) located in Chinchwad, Pune, is a unit of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, a Government of India Enterprise. RTTC, Pune came into existence in the year 1995 under the academic control of Bharat Ratna Bhim Rao Ambedkar Institute of Telecom Training (BRBRAITT), Jabalpur. RTTC, Pune is responsible for imparting training in Telecommunication Technology to BSNL and Non BSNL organization. The cadres trained here are JTOs, SDEs, under Group B and TTAs under Group C officers/officials of the Department and Engineering students etc.
Vocational Training in Basic Telecom Technologies (VT-Basic), Vocational Training in Advanced Telecom Technologies (VT- Advanced), Self-supporting Employability Enhancement Training Program (SSEETP),Industrial Visits to BSNL Telecom Infrastructure, Internship, Major Projects Customized courses, Skill Development course, Faculty Development Program & Webinar on various telecom and management topics.
MOU signed with – Agimus Technologies Pvt. Ltd
With effect from – 20 July 2020
Functional till - 20 July 2023.
About the company – Agimus Technologies Pvt. Ltd offers a wide range of Electronics and mechanical products, solutions and services in the area of IOT/VLSI/Embedded. Innovation is the life of enterprise and AGIMUS is in pursuit of sustainable team, especially focus on R&D innovation.
- Expose the students of Electronics Engineering, to the existing scenario in this electronics industry and evolve a mutually beneficial working relationship between the company and the institute on a need basis.
- Provide intemships, industrial visits, training sessions, guest lecturers for the students
- Enhance the understanding of students through field experience.
MOU signed with – Huawei Telecommunications (India) Co Pvt. Ltd
With effect from – 28th October 2020.
Functional till - 31st December 2021.
About the company – Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices.
- For the calendar year 2020, Huawei shall offer free Certification Exam access to the students of the ICT Academy
- Huawei shall provide Training participation certificate to all enrolled students who complete the course.
- Huawei shall facilitate in internship for students undergoing ICT Academy of Huawei courses.
- Institution shall embed the ICT Academy of Huawei courses in their regular curriculum as mandatory or elective courses.