Mr. Prashant K. Aher
NAME : Mr. Prashant K. Aher
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
- Ph. D Pursuing (Dept. of Instrumentation & Control), College of Engineering, Pune
- M. Tech. Electrical (Control Systems), VJTI, Mumbai, India, 2014.
- B.E. (Electronics & Telecommunications), University of Pune, India, 2011.
OVERVIEW OF PROFILE :
Prashant Kisan Aher is an Assistant Professor in the School of Electrical Engineering. His inherent interest is in mathematical science and he actively involved in teaching and research in the area Non-linear dynamics, Automotive and Battery operated vehicle Control. The focus is on applications in industry and real world problem. He has been engaged in the activities with KPIT for the course Automotive Electronic, AUTOSAR and Infotainment Systems. FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH: Nonlinear Control, Power Electronics & Control.
FORE FRONT AREA OF RESEARCH : Nonlinear Control, Power Electronics & Control.
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO : 020 3025 3500 (1090)
EXPERIENCE : Teaching :5 Years
Outstanding performance by Uttar Bhartiya Sangh, Pune (1991)
For the Academics: throughout First Class and Distinction
Best acting in all sense, Best Drama, Best Direction award in Purushottam Karandak (2001)
Consistently received good feedback ratings on the teaching-learning process fromthe students for the last 10 years (2005-06 to 2014-15)
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES :
- Prashant K. Aher, Swapnil D. Daphal, Alice N. Cheeran, “Analysis of Feature Extraction Techniques for Improved Emotion Recognition in Presence of Additive Noise", in IEEE International Conference on Computational System and Information Technology for Sustainable Solution – CSITSS 2016, Banglore, India, pp. 350-354, October 2016
- Swapnil D. Daphal, Prashant K. Aher, Shailesh B. Galande, Sonal K. Jagtap, “Comparison of key transform domain watermarking methods based on performance measures ” in IEEE International Conference on Communication, Information and Computing Technology (ICCICT), 2018, Mumbai, India, pp.1-6, February 2018.