Ms. Shraddha S. Shende
|Name||Ms. Shraddha S. Shende|
|Date of Birth||21/06/1989|
|AICTE Unique id||1-2183473571|
|Date of Joining the Institution||04/01/2012|
Educational Qualifications( With class/ grade)
- U.G. B. E. (Chemical Engineering) First Class with Distinction
- P.G. M.TECH (Chemical Engineering) First Class
- Ph.D. Pursuing
Work experience( In years )
- Teaching 7.9
- Research NIL
- Industry NIL
- Others NIL
Area of Specialization
Courses taught at Diploma/Post Diploma/ Under graduate/Post graduate/Post graduate Diploma level
Process Dynamics and control, Heat Transfer, Fuel Cell Technology, Piping Design and Engineering, Mass Transfer, Process Engineering and project costing Design, Computer Aided Chemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, Process Modeling and Simulation
No. of Papers Published in National journals 02
No. of Papers Published in International Journals 03
No. of Papers Published in Conferences 05
Projects carried out
Adsorption of Hexavalent Cr(VI) from wastewater by using lemon, orange and sweetlime peel, Extraction of Betulinic acid from Jamun leaves by using different extraction techniques
No. of Books published with details
- Ms. Shraddha V. Admane, Dr. Sanjay M. Chavan, Dr. Shashank G. Gaikwad, “Extraction of Betulinic acid from leaves of syzygium cumini (Jamun) by using ultrasonication extraction techniques”, in apple academic journal.
- Ms. Shraddha V. Admane, Dr. Sanjay M. Chavan, Dr. Shashank G. Gaikwad, “Extraction of Betulinic acid from leaves of syzygium cumini (Jamun) by using Batch extraction techniques”, in apple academic journal.
- Nitin M. Rane, Sandeep P. Shewale, Shraddha Admane, Dr. R. S. Sapkal, “Adsorption of hexavalent chromium by using sweetlime and lemon peel powder” in Apple academic journal.
- N. M. Rane, S. V. Admane, R. S. Sapkal, “Adsorption of Hexavalent Chromium from Wastewater by using Sweetlime and Lemon Peel Powder by Batch Studies” in Springer, Waste Management and Resource Efficiency, 2019, 1207-1220.