Mr. Vijay Pingale
Name : Mr. V K PINGLE
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: B.E.(Civil), M.E.(Structures).
- M.E.(Structures)., Govt. college of Engineering, Karad, Shivaji University, India, 2004.
- B.E.,(Civil), SVPM'S COEM, Pune University, India, 1999.
Overview of Profile:
- Mr. V K PINGLE is an Assistant Professor in the Department of civil Engineering. His research areas are engineering mechanics and solid mechanics. The focus is on applications in construction industry, earthquake resistant design of buildings.
- Mr. V K PINGLE holds a M.E. in Structural Engineering. He is having vast experience in Engineering mechanics and has been involved in curriculum development for the same.
Fore Front Area of Research: Applied Mechanics and solid mechanics
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: college no with Ext :02030253500-1026
- NPTEL DOMAIN SCHOLAR IN STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS 2021
- NPTEL DISCIPLINE STAR IN CIVIL ENGINEERING 2021
- Life member of Indian Society for Technical Education
Research / Patents / Publications
- Life Member, Indian Society for Hydraulics.
- Mrs. Satyavathi Nath published a paper on " Projected impact of climate change on waves" at Mumbai High" in Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers, Maritime Engineering 168 March 2015 issue MA1, pages 20-29.
- Mrs. Satyavathi Nath's published paper on "Reevaluation of design waves off western Indian coast considering climate change”, in Marine Technology and Science journal, US, January/February 2016, volume 50, pages 1-6
- Published Paper on " Climate Change and Effect on Coastal Design" in 2nd Indo-Italian workshop on Hydraulic Sciences, Italy, 2012
- Published paper on " Reevaluation of Design Waves Considering the Climate Change" in Proceedings of National Conference OSCICON 2013 on "Role Oceans in Earth System", Pune, 2013.
- Delivered a guest lecture on "Sea Level rise due To Climate Change" in a QIP short term course on "Coastal Processess and Modelling" at IIT Bombay in Mar 2012.
- Presented a paper on “Effect of climate change on waves and wind at some Indian offshore locations”, Conference: ISTAM-2013 (Indian Society for Theoretical and Applied Mechanics-2013), Bengal Engineering and Science University, Kolkata, December 18-21, 2013.
- Presented a paper on “Effect of climate change on waves and wind at Indian offshore locations”, in Workshop on Climate Change and Coastal Processes, CSIR-NIO, Dona Paula, Goa