The Digital Design Club is formed keeping in mind, the following
- Reinforce the relevance of the potential of CAD designing in industries among students.
- Provide a platform to improve their designing skillset.
- Awareness of the importance of CAD to students in all sectors of engineering.
- Introduce students to the possibility of future career opportunities in the designing world.
Faculty Adviser: Mr. Dilip Panchal, SMCE
Club President: Nihar Das , firstname.lastname@example.org, B.Tech. Mechanical (8208567477)
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENT
- Manish Gavas, TYBTech, Won 1st prize in CAD WAR Competition Engineering, at 14th AISSMS Today, Pune
- Manish Gavas, TYBTech, Won 1st prize in Creo Modelling Sinhgad Karandak, at SKN COE, Pune
- Manish Gavas, TYBTech, Won 2nd prize in ID 2D & ID 3D Mindspark’19, at COEP, Pune.
- Develop industrial networks.
- CAD in industrial problems.
- CAD in various sectors.